at UW-Milwaukee

loyalfan

I was just looking at our recruiting board, and it seems we are ok in most spots after this year EXCEPT "Little Mike"....we have one spot open so I sure hope we can get a similar player who can do it all with alot of energy... Some might think we need a scorer but I believe if this team runs an offense like yesterday, than we will be fine...Just need another "Little Mike"...Just some thoughts...
wiu2013

I am wondering if the freshman from Minnesota is a "Mike" type player. Mike brings a certain type of toughness to this team that was seriously lacking. I wonder if the toughness of Mike has added a little toughness to Gilbeck. Funny how several people continue to call Mike "Little Mike." How long ago did "Big Mike" graduate?

I think we are going to need another point guard. Right now Bruster is the only one on the roster for next year. I agree we don't really need a scorer. CJ has a great shot and will be a year older, and Jeremiah also has a shot from outside range. I believe he is struggling with the transition from high school to college, but hopefully he will be comfortable next year or later this year.