IUPUI

Neckfansince71

Josh was out recruiting! ;) jc
loyalfan

Ya know...This team is driving me CRAZY lol! Last night I saw ALOT of very bright glimpses of a really good future team...they just need to be more consistent with the flashes of being a really solid team next year. After going back and looking who we have already brought in for next year...Im feeling pretty good. Just need another point guard, because I guess you cant have enough, as we have witnessed lately. Now back to this year...WE CAN DO THIS! ("Waterboy")
Neckfansince71

I was very impressed with the Neck's big man development on display Saturday night. Not only is Gilbeck improving in leaps and bounds, but his buddy, Jordan Hughes is getting better each game he plays too. Now I am not going to say that the development of either is finished, but they are both showing signs of becoming very good basketball players. The loss of Jabari and the injury to Delo has forced some other players to step up ala Duff and Usiosefe! Duff is quick, Usiosefe is lanky and will only get better. Ancrum has unseated GC as the most athletic player on the team although Garret has been forced to be a play maker and distributer which has only made the team better. Miklusak has really come on and you just gotta wonder what the result would have been if he had played earlier in the season. Delo is day to day, and when he is ready to go, the Necks are just going to be that much better. ;) jc