So how good are we?

OldHare

sealhall74 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:13 pm
wiu712 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:50 pm Necks drop another conference match-up.

From today's Western Courier:
https://westerncourier.com/40353/sports ... e-matchup/
You know you are having a bad day when you fall behind at a greater velocity than before. :lol:

I gotta steal that one and make it my signature.
The writer, Becca, wrote this article as she drew the short straw.
leatherneckcountry

So I'm watching the play in game and Texas Southern record isn't that great but they played the toughest schedule in the country playing tough games early had them prepared for the games late so great job by Mike Davis not being afraid to lose games early to get his team ready for late in the year.
wiu712

Wouldn't it be nice to see this again at Western Hall. It was just 5 years ago:
[youtube][/youtube]
sealhall74

wiu712 wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:36 pm Wouldn't it be nice to see this again at Western Hall. It was just 5 years ago:
[youtube][/youtube]
Mo and/or Billy missed the boat. One of those guys should have been enticed to come on as a Grad Assistant coach after that year. JD not making the same mistake. Would that not be a logical step to promote the Tradition of Torugh?
Embrace the pace of the race.
leatherneckcountry

sealhall74 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:10 am
wiu712 wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:36 pm Wouldn't it be nice to see this again at Western Hall. It was just 5 years ago:
[youtube][/youtube]
Mo and/or Billy missed the boat. One of those guys should have been enticed to come on as a Grad Assistant coach after that year. JD not making the same mistake. Would that not be a logical step to promote the Tradition of Torugh?
Yep in fact I'm pretty sure that Jack stayed around because he was at nearly every home game for the 1st couple of years after that. Braun would make the most sense in my opinion to keep on for the girls as Clemens will probably play pro unless that's something she doesn't want to do with her career and that leaves Braun, Blumer, Farrow and T-Mac. T-Mac has a baby on the way so not sure that she wants to try and balance all that. Blumer/Farrow are really good player's but seem to quiet to fill that. Braun is pretty vocal and seems like one of the leaders out on the court and could be a coach.
wiu2013

Jack stayed as a grad assistant. Ceola has been approached several times over the years. Playing Professional was his first priority.
wiu712

leatherneckcountry wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:35 amBraun would make the most sense in my opinion to keep on for the girls as Clemens will probably play pro unless that's something she doesn't want to do with her career.
Emily Clemens will be a Grad Ass't for next year's team.