At Creighton

Neckfansince71

I am going to be bold and proclaim, "we are one of those very talented teams in the Summit!" ;) jc
meganeck

ST_Lawson wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:49 pm We've got a couple of really good teams in the conference, but if we keep playing like that we could he in the top half of the conference. Then again, I think we said the same thing after we beat Wisconsin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is what I am afraid of, I am cautiously optimistic they we will be good this year, but we always seem to fall apart come conference time
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

I'll do you one better.
Of all the teams in the Summit League, we are...without a doubt...one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
Neckfansince71

Very funny! ;) jc
vatusay

I was very very very impressed with the team last night.

If they can stay healthy I see no reason they shouldn’t finish top half.

Coach wright, I hope you earn an extension this year!
#ALLIN #YOLO
leatherneckcountry

Anyone is up late like me and lives in the area the game will be replayed on FSMW at midnight.
bignecks

Somewhat recent fan as I've returned to the area, but have been attending all of the games last season and into this season. It was amazing to see the team hang in with a top level big east team. Can't wait to see what this group does as they get into the Summit league schedule. The team has so much depth at wing that it's incredible.
wiu2017

Its good to not get blown out in second half like we usually do. We were tied with Iowa state at the half last year, and were close at half with Kansas St. Previous year. But totally fell apart in second half. This game was Kobe's first good game against Major D1 team so thats a good sign. I believe Summit league teams always scout us out and find our weakness. If coach Wright does the same thing as usual , probably get same result come conference. This team is talented as long as Kobe is playing. Let Kobe throw Allyoops to Klaar or Gilbeck. Let em play. Dont be so predictable. Convert some of those blocks to fast break dunks also.
wiu712

Men’s basketball baffled by Bluejays.
From the Western Courier:
https://westerncourier.com/42779/sports ... -bluejays/
vatusay

Creighton playing gonzaga tough at home.
#ALLIN #YOLO