vs SIU-Edwardsville

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

sealhall74 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:03 am Update: IIRC, that instrument named some kind of "____phone". That narrows the memory search significantly. While I am wasting time before going to the gym, I need a survey. Who out there had college course textbooks in their house long after they graduated? Is there anyone like me who kept every book in the major field until they retired? Then ripped the pages out of the hardbound books to recycle them? Those Calculus books are damn thick. I took a while. I kid you not.

Update2: For some strange reason,. Metallophone rings a bell right now. Sure enough, it appears to be a real instrument.

Update3: I was able to recall the name of our group "subject" after looking at a list of 1986 MHS Graduates. She is now a school psychologist working in the Knox and Warren County area. Funny how it all comes back after nearly 40 years of not giving it any thought at all.
Metallophone is a new one even for me....one of these?

I'm much more familiar with Mellophones (essentially a marching version of a french horn):
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

ST_Lawson wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:37 am
sealhall74 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:03 am Update: IIRC, that instrument named some kind of "____phone". That narrows the memory search significantly. While I am wasting time before going to the gym, I need a survey. Who out there had college course textbooks in their house long after they graduated? Is there anyone like me who kept every book in the major field until they retired? Then ripped the pages out of the hardbound books to recycle them? Those Calculus books are damn thick. I took a while. I kid you not.

Update2: For some strange reason,. Metallophone rings a bell right now. Sure enough, it appears to be a real instrument.

Update3: I was able to recall the name of our group "subject" after looking at a list of 1986 MHS Graduates. She is now a school psychologist working in the Knox and Warren County area. Funny how it all comes back after nearly 40 years of not giving it any thought at all.
Metallophone is a new one even for me....one of these?

I'm much more familiar with Mellophones (essentially a marching version of a french horn):
I think that might be it. Although I am a little fuzzy now on whether it was our subject or actually her older sister who was playing it. We got to know her whole family, went to their house to do "interviews", etc. Dr. Kaspar was tough on us, couldn't leave any stone unturned.
Embrace the pace of the race.
wiu712

Leathernecks beat down Cougars.
From the Western Courier:
https://westerncourier.com/42995/sports ... n-cougars/

With rotation and roles getting settled, WIU men ready to go.
From the McDonough County Voice:
http://www.mcdonoughvoice.com/sports/20 ... eady-to-go