The Dons @ Wayne's World

User avatar
sealhall74
Posts: 3731
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 pm
Location: Wherever, Windblows

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:10 am

Go Mastodons. You could do us a huge favor by beating the Pioneers tonight. If Pioneers win, their earlier win over NDSU gives them the tiebreaker against us. Not where we want to be.
If Jimmy V was a programmer like me, he would have said it like this: while (!(succeed = try()));
wiu712
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:07 pm

sealhall74 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:10 am
Go Mastodons. You could do us a huge favor by beating the Pioneers tonight.
Purdue Fort Wayne won the game, beating Denver 94-81.
User avatar
sealhall74
Posts: 3731
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 pm
Location: Wherever, Windblows

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:16 am

wiu712 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:07 pm
sealhall74 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:10 am
Go Mastodons. You could do us a huge favor by beating the Pioneers tonight.
Purdue Fort Wayne won the game, beating Denver 94-81.
Massey only favors the Pioneers in one remaining game, the one with us at their place. Conceivably, we could go winless and still get in to the tournament. But you don't want to show up in Sioux Falls limping with a cane in hand. Take care of business at home and try to build a little momentum on the way to Sioux Falls. Massey generously favors us in both home games.
If Jimmy V was a programmer like me, he would have said it like this: while (!(succeed = try()));
User avatar
sealhall74
Posts: 3731
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 pm
Location: Wherever, Windblows

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am

sealhall74 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:16 am
wiu712 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:07 pm
sealhall74 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:10 am
Go Mastodons. You could do us a huge favor by beating the Pioneers tonight.
Purdue Fort Wayne won the game, beating Denver 94-81.
Massey only favors the Pioneers in one remaining game, the one with us at their place. Conceivably, we could go winless and still get in to the tournament. But you don't want to show up in Sioux Falls limping with a cane in hand. Take care of business at home and try to build a little momentum on the way to Sioux Falls. Massey generously favors us in both home games.
Current Massey projected finish for bottom half of conference:

5 Oral Roberts 6-10
5 South Dakota 6-10
7 Western Illinois 5-11
8 North Dakota 4-12
9 Denver 3-13
If Jimmy V was a programmer like me, he would have said it like this: while (!(succeed = try()));
wiu2013
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:35 pm

Problem is our season ends at SDSU on Daum’s Senior Night. Never say Never, but we can get pretty close to saying it! I think the same thing can be said on the women’s side. The bad thing is both teams have to turn right back around and bus back to SD the next week!
vatusay
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Middle-of-the-pack of the bottom-of-the-pack. Yahoo!
#ALLIN #YOLO
Post Reply