vs Central Michigan

sealhall74

wiu712 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:52 am
sealhall74 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:28 amI thought Cam Thomas did a respectable job as the radio voice. If we can merge and sync the video and audio streams, get some real time graphics on the video, all will be well enough for me.
He did have one minor slip-up when he said "MAKE-um" instead of "Macomb". But he quickly corrected himself. :lol: :lol:

Cam Thomas is from Webster Groves, Missouri.
That reminds me of something that happened to me and my family when we were on vacaction one summer a very long time ago, I was like 5 years old at the time. I think we were headed home from either Arkansas or Smoky Mountains, our family of 4 in a cramped VW bug. My father would never and I mean never pass up the opportunity to stop and pick up a hitchhiker on the road. In this case, it was a young African-American kid heading our direction (I think) because we were returning to Hamilton, IL and he was going to "MAKE-um". I am pretty sure we picked him up somewhere in IL so hopefully we got the right "MAKE-um". We did not chat much as I recall on the rest of the trip but we dropped him off right in front of Hirsch Hall. Hopefully, he went on to really great things from that point forward.
Embrace the pace of the race.
sealhall74

What is our game broadcast setup these days? Do we still have the mobile van sitting outside of Western Hall which has all of the controllers and people inside to make it all work?
wiu712

sealhall74 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:16 pm What is our game broadcast setup these days? Do we still have the mobile van sitting outside of Western Hall which has all of the controllers and people inside to make it all work?
That is what was used last year.
sealhall74

wiu712 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:51 pm
sealhall74 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:16 pm What is our game broadcast setup these days? Do we still have the mobile van sitting outside of Western Hall which has all of the controllers and people inside to make it all work?
That is what was used last year.
I assume we have the Daktronics Character Generator for creating the real-time score and clock graphic directly from the scoreboard controller at courtside or something similar to it. We were getting real-time graphics last year IIRC. If we dont have one, let me know and I will donate up to $1K to get something. This thing works both via cable interface and by radio signal which might be needed for the mobile van setup.

https://www.daktronics.com/Web%20Docume ... 210339.pdf