Schedule

HoosierNeck

Any word on the non-con schedule? I know there will be more home games (return games from last year).
sealhall74

I guess we can piecemeal it together until the official word comes out. Below is the only game I have come up with so far.

Vs. Idaho Thu, Dec 11 at Macomb, Ill. 7:00 p.m.

I don't know why they just don't post what they do know so people can make travel plans well in advance. Not doing so is a big disservice to your fan base IMO.
Embrace the pace of the race.
vatusay

Why are we always last of 315+ D1 programs
#ALLIN #YOLO
sealhall74

This is like a scavenger hunt and jigsaw puzzle all rolled into one - nice way to pass the time for an old fogie :)

Away Vs. UIC Mon., Nov. 17 at UIC Pavilion 7:00 p.m. CT
Home Vs Greenville College Sat Nov 29 at Macomb, Ill. 7:00 PM CT
Home Vs. Idaho Thu, Dec 11 at Macomb, Ill. 7:00 p.m. CT
beauspencer

While I don't have exact dates, opponents that will also be on the schedule will be: At Cleveland State, At William & Mary, home vs. Pacific, home vs. Southeastern Louisiana, and home vs. Alabama State.
sealhall74

Beau, my mouth is already watering for that trip into Williamsburg. I gotta stop in and say hi to Marcel Desaulniers. Watching him blow up balloons on PBS next to Julia Child and mold chocolate around them is one of my all-time favorite shows:

[youtube][/youtube]

Maybe his cafe/art establishment would be a good place for an alumni pre-game get-together:

http://www.madaboutchocolate.us/madabou ... ehome.html
sealhall74

Yet another game (Pacific) is no longer a mystery:

Home vs Pacific, Fri Nov 14 7:00p CT
Away vs UIC, Mon Nov. 17 at UIC Pavilion 7:00p CT
Home vs Greenville College, Sat Nov 29 7:00p CT
Home vs Idaho, Thu Dec 11 7:00p CT
sealhall74

SE La date is set:

Home vs Pacific, Fri Nov 14 7:00p CT
Away vs UIC, Mon Nov. 17 at UIC Pavilion 7:00p CT
Home vs SE Louisiana, Sat Nov. 22 7:00p? CT
Home vs Greenville College, Sat Nov 29 7:00p CT
Home vs Idaho, Thu Dec 11 7:00p CT
basfan445

This is my first post but I'm a long time watcher of this board and I enjoy reading everything I've heard hear. I graduated from wiu May 2013 with a degree in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration and follow wiu athletics religiously. I'm excited to finally be posting to this board even though I've been telling myself for the past several years to join. Anyway I wanted to say that as of today we play Memphis at there place on Dec 23. No time yet. Also don't we have an away game against EIU this year?
sealhall74

Welcome 445. Memphis is a nice early Xmas present. I saw them down at the Old Spice in Orlando last fall. Very impressive group (team as well as the fans who made the trip). Their game against LSU was incredible in more ways than one for me. I was watching it from behind baseline and at halftime, Shaq O'Neal and his entourage were heading to the VIP lounge. I was sitting on the aisle and Shaq walks by and gives me a tap on the shoulder and says "Hi, how ya' doing". Not that I know him but Shaq is just that kind of guy, I guess. Memphis will be an excellent early season test for us. I see Oral Bob is heading in to Memphis 3 days before us. Maybe we can get an early reading on how we stack up with them this year.