Good numbers but how deep are we?

sealhall74

Looks like Billy is going with 15 on the roster, including a couple of walk-ons. That sure is a pleasant upgrade from Mo's "Last Supper" roster philosophy (i.e. no more than 11 or 12 at the table). ;)

http://www.goleathernecks.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball
Embrace the pace of the race.
meganeck

Seal, I agree was going to post the same thing. I am so glad we have 15 on the roster, I was so sick of Mo only have 10 or 11 guys on the team then with injuries or guys leaving we were playing short handed for the rest of the season. Nothing against Mo, but really liking the way things are looking for the basketball program.
WIU0812

I like the title because that is the same way I am feeling. We picked up quite a few guys, but do not know how deep the talent runs. A lot of these guys I struggled to find info on which is never a good thing since basically anyone with a little talent has good info online for recruiting. Hopefully all is good and the team shows vast improvement.
HoosierNeck

Yeah, a basketball discussion!! (No disrespect to football but I like basketball better; I've been involved with basketball for almost 30 years in some capacity)/

Keys to this year's success:

-Stay Healthy (hopefully no major injuries like in the past)
-Depth (I expect some freshmen to contribute by mid-season; not sure who will redshirt)
-Post Play (between Tate, Mo, Jaylen and Tyson, I would think we can score and rebound in the post; not concerned about our perimeter game)

A tough schedule early will test this team. I think we could see many different lineups and rotations.

I'm guessing we will play more up tempo than in the past.
WIU0812

Definitely expect more 80 plus point games!