Starting rotation?

sealhall74

Has anyone snuck a peek at practice and care to project a starting 5 for this year?
Embrace the pace of the race.
beauspencer

I haven't been able to catch a practice, but here's my best guess. I don't know much about the newcomers, so can't really say as to what guys are ready to jump in and play right away. Can't wait to get this season started!

1 - Jabari Sandifer
2 - Remy Roberts-Burnett
3 - Garret Covington
4 - Mo Conde
5 - Tate Stensgaard
Neckfansince71

I heard just recently that the kid from "down under" can really shot the rock! ;) jc
sealhall74

If you missed it as I did, here are the notes/teleconfs (for both men and women) from Summit League media day last week.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sports/m ... conference

I learned something new today - new USD coach Craig Smith is bringing some "GATA" (get after their ***) ball to the Summit League. Lord, I can't even remember last time I saw any Summit League men's team open a game with a pressing defense. I can't say that about the women as JD came with the press against USD not too long ago. It will be interesting to see how GATA compares with VCU/Shaka Smart's "Wreak Havoc" style.
letsgonecks

My guess is the lineup may change per opponent and hot hand, but most regular 5:

1. Jabari
2. Remy
3. Garrett
4. Tate
5. Tyson Reynolds

Wonder if Remy will be considered the backup PG. If so, Fuller backs up Remy at the 2. See plenty of mix-matched Mike and Batish to expand the perimeter with Garrett.

Then Mo and Jalen Chapman to fill in for Tate and Tyson. By the way, I know rosters love to fudge height, but if Tate is listed at 6'8" and so is Chapman, something is off.

WIU0812

Ha ya I completely agree they look to be 3 inches different.... you can also really tell which of our big players are freshman as they look tiny in muscle mass compared to the others. Looks like they all need a redshirt with nothing but weight room all the time.
sealhall74

Wow. I hope it is Tate doing a David Robinson and growing five inches in college. LOL