University of the PACIFIC

leatherface

Rather smart a$$ post, beau. Based on the amount of money 712 gives to athletics, I guess he can make a comment about the game day experience.
beauspencer

Where in my post did I say what could or could not be posted?
sealhall74

Oh no, not a TrainorGate affair to deal with. I just watched it. Two thumbs up from me. I would go with the uncut version during pregame warmups on the video screens to get the fan "base" in their seats on time.
:lol:
Last edited by sealhall74 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embrace the pace of the race.
leatherface

beau- based on all of the concession posts last year, you were mocking. Not as slick as you think.

Whatever.
wiu2008

This program will desperately miss coach mo. Just like the other programs he has left have.

Make no mistake about it wiu made the best hire they could with the money they are willing to offer.

Just very discouraged about the loss and how sloppy we played and the personel on the floor at times.

The early shots in the shot clock late as well as not as crisp of defensive effort than before really bothered me and you can't win conference games that way
vatusay

People lets all R E L A X. It's the real first game of the season and Billy's first as a head coach. There are going to be some major growing pains and lessons to be learned. Now, if same mistakes keep being made that's when we can start worrying.
#ALLIN #YOLO
SAMWIU99

On the bright side of this game...How about Dalan Ancrum?!?!? In seven minutes of playing time, he scored 10 pts with some really explosive baseline drives to the basket. His limited time on the court really stood out to me.
sealhall74

SAMWIU99 wrote:On the bright side of this game...How about Dalan Ancrum?!?!? In seven minutes of playing time, he scored 10 pts with some really explosive baseline drives to the basket. His limited time on the court really stood out to me.
Gotta agree with you SAM. That was why I pegged him as my X Factor this year. I just watched a little old video of him on youtube. We have him listed as a G/F and I now see why. Couple of very nice moves with the ball starting around 12:40 mark. You don't see that kind of stuff from a bigger kid very often at this level of ball. He will definitely need some work in the weight room to really excel at this level. I wonder if he is still growing and might even put on a couple more inches?

[youtube][/youtube]
Embrace the pace of the race.