Feb 3 vs Omaha

sealhall74

Watching some of the TV shots of ROTC behind their bench, I sort of got the feeling that we were giving them a serious case of "the business". Boy am I dating myself by borrrowing a lame line from Wally Cleaver. LOL
Embrace the pace of the race.
wiu712

Following the game, the team and the ROTC posed for a photo. It should be posted soon on the Athletics web page.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

wiu712 wrote:Following the game, the team and the ROTC posed for a photo. It should be posted soon on the Athletics web page.
This what you're looking for?

[tweet]695083362218831872[/tweet]

Full image below:

Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

The race to Sioux Falls is far from over but Fort Wayne tonight and Obi on Saturday could do us a HUGE favor.
vatusay

I still cant believe how much better the team played with fuller riding the bench. It was night and day.

He is usually the only one that creates his own shots consistently. Or maybe that is the problem? Does he get the "I have to lead the team in scoring" attitude and not team first? He seems to get out of control at times.

Maybe he would be better served as spark off the bench if they cant get anything going.
#ALLIN #YOLO
sealhall74

Basketball is a game of "runs". One of Mo's biggest problems and even Billy's to a lesser degree, was putting subs in and taking them out before they even worked up a bead of sweat, let alone had a chance to get on a run like Miklusak showed last night. I have seen Ancrum get on a run or two last year and Chapman and Batish have shown it at times this year. Maybe Fuller is that kind of guy when coming off the bench. I have often wondered how a team would fare if a head coach showed up early and took an interest in what was happening during pre-game warmups, noticing who seemed to have the touch going on, maybe some extra pep in his step. Might be an interesting approach. Leave starting assignments as a last second decision based on what he witnessed. Go with the hot guys and enjoy the ride while it lasts.
Blackjack

COV AND FULLER ARE PRIMARY SCORERS, HAVING BOTH IN THE GAME MAY SCREW UP THE TEAM OFFENSIVE CHEMISTRY. GOOD JOB COACH WRIGHT TO MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT!!. CHAPMAN IS GONNA FOUL OUT MOST GAMES , NO PROB,,THATS WHEN YOU BRING IN GILBECK.. WHERE WAS MORGAN? THAT LITTLE BENCH TIME SANDIFER HAD LAST FEW GAMES GOT HIM PLAYING BETTER. FULLER WILL GET BETTER FROM THIS BENCH TIME. DELO PUSHES SANDIFER AND MIKLUSAK/ANCRUM SOON WILL PUSH FULLER. GARRET COULD GET ONE ON ONE WITH PATTERSON BECAUSE OF TEAM PLAY.. REBOUNDING WAS BETTER TATE/MIKLUSAK,, THATS HOW YOU WIN.

I SAID BENCH SANDIFER, AND BENCH GILBECK, BUT COACH BENCHED FULLER AND GILBECK. SOMEBODY SAID PUT BOTH DELO AND SANDIFER IN, GOOD CALL! , REMINDS ME OF LOUISVILLE TWO QUICK GUARDS FEW YEARS AGO WHEN THEY WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP.. COACH MUST READING OUR POSTS..LOL
letsgonecks

I'm just happy for the guys. It's tough for us to stomach these losses and has to be 10-fold for them. I don't even like seeing other teams struggle like this and happy to see those teams get off the snide.

Good win and once again showed they can compete, but this time finished.
cubsflag

Blackjack wrote:COV AND FULLER ARE PRIMARY SCORERS, HAVING BOTH IN THE GAME MAY SCREW UP THE TEAM OFFENSIVE CHEMISTRY. GOOD JOB COACH WRIGHT TO MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT!!. CHAPMAN IS GONNA FOUL OUT MOST GAMES , NO PROB,,THATS WHEN YOU BRING IN GILBECK.. WHERE WAS MORGAN? THAT LITTLE BENCH TIME SANDIFER HAD LAST FEW GAMES GOT HIM PLAYING BETTER. FULLER WILL GET BETTER FROM THIS BENCH TIME. DELO PUSHES SANDIFER AND MIKLUSAK/ANCRUM SOON WILL PUSH FULLER. GARRET COULD GET ONE ON ONE WITH PATTERSON BECAUSE OF TEAM PLAY.. REBOUNDING WAS BETTER TATE/MIKLUSAK,, THATS HOW YOU WIN.

I SAID BENCH SANDIFER, AND BENCH GILBECK, BUT COACH BENCHED FULLER AND GILBECK. SOMEBODY SAID PUT BOTH DELO AND SANDIFER IN, GOOD CALL! , REMINDS ME OF LOUISVILLE TWO QUICK GUARDS FEW YEARS AGO WHEN THEY WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP.. COACH MUST READING OUR POSTS..LOL
you play my type of music.competition is everything.