February 11 at Denver

vatusay

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT
#ALLIN #YOLO
wiu712

Western wins 63-60!!

Jalen Chapman led the Western scoring with 26 points. Garret Covington had 11. Tate Stensgaard had 10.
Blackjack

I,m yelling...lol no I'm just lazy. not a good typist , arthritis , sorry,

LUCKY TO WIN, But a win is a win.. shoulda won by 10.
letsgonecks

ibleedpurpleandgold wrote:
Blackjack wrote:CHAPMAN IN WORRIED ABOUT FOULING. NOT GOOD, GOTTA KEEP BLOCKING SHOTS , AND HOPE GILBECK CAN FINISH THE GAME . DONT PLAY SCARED TO LOSE !! FINISH!!
why do you caps everything.
Why don't you capitalize anything?
letsgonecks

Just followed it on ESPN and was sweating it. Good win on the road, but was thinking they were gonna give another one away.

Let's get one on Saturday and close the gap. Would be sweet to pass ORU and keep Obi out of the playoffs.
Blackjack

Coach is doing way better making adjustments. Played Batish way too much, I think he will see this on film. Don't know why Ancrum never plays, but he would have blocked this shot probably.
Attachments
batish4.JPG
batish4.JPG (50.74 KiB) Viewed 5786 times
ibleedpurpleandgold

Blackjack wrote:Coach is doing way better making adjustments. Played Batish way too much, I think he will see this on film. Don't know why Ancrum never plays, but he would have blocked this shot probably.
There have been several games ancrum hasn't been dressed so i thought maybe he's been fighting an injury.
wiu712

Attendance at Denver was 1,425.

There should have been a large group of Western fans in attendance as the Western Alumni Association was going to be at the game.
Necks2003

Team played solid defense tonight other than a few posessions. I was pleased to see we didnt lose the game in the second half giving up weak pick and rolls for non contested baskets. We did give up a few, but not the typical amount DU usually gets against us.

We gotta have a winning record for the rest of the way to have a chance at the conference tournament. We play defense like we did tonight and we can beat anyone in the conference. We had some nice easy baskets tonight as well that allowed thatballowed the team to control the game.
Blackjack

Finally got a road win and finally beat Denver. Princeton offense didn't do much until a little spurt in second half. Been yelling lol start Chapman all year. So happy he showed what he can do.. He can out jump and out quick most big men.. Credit to Covington for trying to get him the ball and not shooting every time. Take out silly turnovers and and get better at passing to Chapman and we beat this team easy. We blocked and altered more shots this game ..luv it. May sound crazy but when Chapman and Tate are in foul trouble it seems to help us win. Just got to get to the last few minutes before they foul out.