Feb 13 at Oral Roberts

Neckfansince71

Vatusay,
I am in full agreement with you as far as Obiwan is concerned. Kinda feel the same way about a guy who always wears a tie too. I think Chapman's play has been a huge surprise this season and I think it has everything to do with our "big man" development. Kinda hard to rest people when you are down early. Pretty happy with the fact that the Necks refused to go away. Two Jabari turnovers at end were "tired" to's! ;) jc
vatusay

Yes the Jabari turnovers were big, but like I said before they were so so close to being great passes. Missed free throws were big and there were a lot of strong takes to the rim that were missed by fuller that could have been kicked out to an open shooter. Something Jabari is very good at.

Tough to climb out of such a deep hole at the beginning.

Only thing I question is taking chapman out with like 40 seconds left and put gilbeck in who immediately draws the foul (even tho wasn't all his fault). Also chapman seemed to handle their big better but saw gilbeck on him quite often. Chapman was more physical against him and held him in check. Chapman is really coming on strong. Too bad it's his last year.
#ALLIN #YOLO
sealhall74

The good news is that we are still in control of our own destiny. Run the table and we are in.

Correction: Not quite as cut and dry as I thought. If Omaha finishes first in conference, USD would win the tiebreaker.
Embrace the pace of the race.
wiu712

Kunes Country Auto Group of Macomb is now running this 30-second television commercial to promote the basketball double-header on February 25: