Feb 17 at NDSU

sealhall74

Ordered some Dominoes stuff for delivery thinking I did not want to miss anything. Oh for days of old (before 3 pt arc) when I would look up at scoreboard in Western Hall at 5minute mark and see us with 20+ points on the scoreboard. Not tonight.
Embrace the pace of the race.
vatusay

Is game feed available anywhere?
#ALLIN #YOLO
sealhall74

vatusay wrote:Is game feed available anywhere?
Not a free one that I am aware of. I am watching their All-Access subscription feed.
sealhall74

The final is 63-54 Bison. Typical slow-paced game with them and we were never in the game. They dictated pace and we did nothing to disturb them. A 10-pt deficit is about the same as a 20-pt deficit against other teams.
Blackjack

So much for the tournament.. Wright is so stuck in his way .... So sick of watching these kids battle hard, but get beat. Only way they ever win in this system is if Gilbeck turns into a beast. So don't hold your breath! Sorry next year will probably be the same crap.. For example, You know what NDSU does. lots of pumps fakes inside and get to the line, so switch up and play zone so you can block shots with a secondary defender without fouling so much.. Why not??? we don't play good perimeter defense anyway. Gotta stop something!!, and not be so predictable.. .. or you could throw a press on em.. change something!!! .. oh well.. hope the kids enjoy springbreak
sealhall74

Gotta take some risks at times. If a team wants to play slow, kick on a serious press (both full and half-court) at times to force a turnover or two. This is how I saw really good teams embarrass MO time and time again. I have only seen a zone D for about five minutes of the conference season this year. No reason to hide anything at this point of season. Is Ancrum so injured that he is unable to to play any significant minutes?
vatusay

Seems like this team has no leadership, by a player or coach.
#ALLIN #YOLO
wiu712

Garret Covington led the Western scoring with 21 points. J.C. Fuller had 11. Tate Stensgaard had 10.

Attendance at North Dakota State was 2,227.
Blackjack

Covington played great offense, but not very good defense on Cory Brown.. Ancrum looked good last 57 sec.. lol.. He must be in the doghouse. Cant see Batish playing over him. Ancrum, Fuller, Delo, morgan etc could come in and press for short spurts, would throw the other team off and could give us a lift when down, we can see it Seahall, too bad bad coach cant.
ibleedpurpleandgold

sealhall74 wrote:Gotta take some risks at times. If a team wants to play slow, kick on a serious press (both full and half-court) at times to force a turnover or two. This is how I saw really good teams embarrass MO time and time again. I have only seen a zone D for about five minutes of the conference season this year. No reason to hide anything at this point of season. Is Ancrum so injured that he is unable to to play any significant minutes?
Pansies play Zone i know Juco is different than D1 but i was a student manager for a team that won 2 straight national titles and we didn't play zone for 1 possession in my 2 yrs we didn't even have a zone defense in the playbook if kids can't play defense maybe they shouldn't play @ this level.