Summit League Tournament

vatusay

Just the world we live in. Money talks.
#ALLIN #YOLO
leatherface

One disadvantage of the Summit has been the Dakota schools will maintain a greater influence over the conference than any other area. If North Dakota should ever join, it will be worse. I agree, early games should be played in different venues around the conference to create fan interest. Not too many folks will travel to the Dakota's to see a game.I give them credit for "hand cuffing" the final game in their backyard for the next several years. However, maybe the conference should consider other sites for earlier games.
sealhall74

Holy Cow. Bob is sitting less than a 1st down away from me.
Embrace the pace of the race.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

sealhall74 wrote:Holy Cow. Bob is sitting less than a 1st down away from me.
Ha...you wearing Western stuff?

Pretty exciting women's championship game, eh? (I've got it on my second monitor right now).
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
ibleedpurpleandgold

At least it isn't located in Tulsa anymore.
sealhall74

ST_Lawson wrote:
sealhall74 wrote:Holy Cow. Bob is sitting less than a 1st down away from me.
Ha...you wearing Western stuff?

Pretty exciting women's championship game, eh? (I've got it on my second monitor right now).
The WIU ball cap has been a mainstay throughout the tournament. I did not think about it until now, but after looking at the pictures, I think several of his staff were sitting directly in front of me along with wives/girl friends. The guy right behind me is a regular in Pick'em contest. Small world.
Embrace the pace of the race.
meganeck

I'm so sick of the Dakota schools, I know the saying is if you don't like it do something about it and none of the other conference schools seem to be able to do anything about it, but I haven't really cared about the championship games because I have a hard time rooting for the Dakota schools.
Necks2003

I don't wish living in the Dakotas upon anyone. Life is to short to live in such miserable places.
WIU0812

Somehow I think it would be better than living in Illinois with the situation we are in with our debt and taxes. They have to be somewhat better off in that standpoint and I could put up with a little extra cold and snow for a state that is not a complete mess.
wiu712

Attendance at the Men's Championship game was 10,188.