2016/17 Schedule

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Posted the men's one earlier this morning, and then just saw a twitter post from the Summit League saying they'd posted the conference schedules for Women's Basketball. So, here's the full conference schedule: http://www.thesummitleague.org/sports/w ... 7/schedule

Our games:
12/28 - at Fort Wayne
12/31 - at IUPUI
1/05 - vs Denver
1/07 - vs Oral Roberts
1/11 - at Omaha
1/14 - vs NDSU
1/21 - at SDSU
1/25 - vs IUPUI
1/28 - at South Dakota
2/01 - at Oral Roberts
2/04 - vs Omaha
2/08 - at NDSU
2/11 - at Denver
2/15 - vs SDSU
2/22 - vs Fort Wayne
2/25 - vs South Dakota

I'll post non-conference games if I see mention of them before our official schedule is released (and if anyone has seen any, please let me know).

I've also put together a composite Men's/Women's Basketball Schedule that you can view here:
The light purple areas are when WIU is on break, so there's two men's home games and three women's home games in that timeframe.
Also, I've bolded the dates when both the men and women are playing games at home on the same day (double-headers) in case anyone wants to make a point to attend those. And I wanted to point out one more thing...if you're interested in spending the end of the year watching basketball, the women play in Fort Wayne on December 28th, the men play in Fort Wayne on the 29th, and they play a double-header at IUPUI in Indianapolis on the 31st...if you're into that sort of thing.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
Tere North

Wow, gonna be hard to make that second game. When is 12/32 :shock:
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Tere North wrote:Wow, gonna be hard to make that second game. When is 12/32 :shock:
Ha, whoops...typo while I was typing them in. Fixed now.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
meganeck

Doesn't have to do with schedule, but I see Roster is posted and only counted 11 girls on the roster, wonder if there will be any late adds or just go with 11?
leatherneckcountry

meganeck wrote:Doesn't have to do with schedule, but I see Roster is posted and only counted 11 girls on the roster, wonder if there will be any late adds or just go with 11?
I see Marlow is not listed on the roster anymore.
meganeck

leatherneckcountry wrote:
meganeck wrote:Doesn't have to do with schedule, but I see Roster is posted and only counted 11 girls on the roster, wonder if there will be any late adds or just go with 11?
If I remember right I think she graduated last year, so she must have decided to get started with a career
leatherneckcountry

meganeck wrote:
leatherneckcountry wrote:
If I remember right I think she graduated last year, so she must have decided to get started with a career
Probably i also know that she got married this summer.
leatherneckcountry

meganeck

Article in the Voice, JD said looking to add 2 more players, probably transfers. Sounds like 1 for sure and hoping for 2
meganeck

leatherneckcountry wrote:http://www.goleathernecks.com/schedule.aspx?path=wbball
some very good home in state games.
I agree, only really 1 "money game, that being Missouri and maybe could include Marquette. I noticed they don't go South to play in a holiday tournament. I wonder if that is to try and save money.