NDSU (Dollar Dogs!)

sealhall74

We are undefeated at home this year, so don't expect JD and company to mess with the recipe too much against the Bison. Speaking of recipes, what was your favorite go-to dish while you were in college? Given the Dollar Dog promo today to get my mouth watering just a bit, I would have to go with the Beans and Weenies. Tuna Mac Casserole (or Salad) would be a close 2nd for me.

Embrace the pace of the race.
sealhall74

The ladies are burning the nets today. They are up 60-40 at the half. Blumer with 27 (6 of 8 tres).
sealhall74

Clemens is a great deceptive dribbler. She has a very good hesitation move and can also change direction in the blink of an eye.
sealhall74

Final is 110-81. This one tasted good. Now on to Brookings. Wabbit season is open.

The students and "Macombie Homies" really need to check out this show when they get back.
Tere North

Well, the dogs weren't a dollar, they were $3, but the ladies sure crushed in the win!
wiu712

Western wins 110-81 and is now 15-4 (5-1 in the Summit).

Morgan Blumer led the Western scoring with 36 points. Taylor Higginbotham had 28. Emily Clemens had 24.

Western was 15 for 33 on three-point attempts.

Attendance at Western Hall = 604.

Western will be home again on Jan 25 vs IUPUI. This will be the Veterans Game & Military Appreciation Night. The game will be on ESPN3.
sealhall74

Tere North wrote:Well, the dogs weren't a dollar, they were $3, but the ladies sure crushed in the win!
We need to get further clarification from 712. If he tells me it's Dollar Dog Night, I assume dogs are $1.
I would never want to spread around falsehoods ala a certain PEOTUS. ;)
wiu712

sealhall74 wrote:We need to get further clarification from 712. If he tells me it's Dollar Dog Night, I assume dogs are $1.
This game was advertised as another "Dollar Dog Night". This was the third one for the Women's season.
http://www.goleathernecks.com/sports/20 ... tball.aspx

Perhaps someone did not notify the baseball team that the hot dogs were to be $1. The baseball team runs the concession stand. This was suppose to be another $1 Hot Dog Night.
sealhall74

wiu712 wrote:
sealhall74 wrote:We need to get further clarification from 712. If he tells me it's Dollar Dog Night, I assume dogs are $1.
This game was advertised as another "Dollar Dog Night". This was the third one for the Women's season.
http://www.goleathernecks.com/sports/20 ... tball.aspx

Perhaps someone did not notify the baseball team that the hot dogs were to be $1. The baseball team runs the concession stand. This was suppose to be another $1 Hot Dog Night.
I am going to put 2 and 2 together and hypothesize that, based on the date of that promo calendar (April 2016? - It might not be a date in the web page URL), maybe some sports marketing grad/ intern put it together for a course requirement and that person has since graduated and moved on. From henceforth moving forward, if the the promo is not mentioned in the pre-game write up, we better not count our dogs before they are hatched. ;)
leatherneckcountry

Great job to put them away early NDSU overall record isn't that impressive they had been playing much better since league play started they were 3-1 with a 10 point win over USD and there one league loss was by 3 to SDSU.