@ Mile High City U

wiu712

Western won its 20th game of the season today!
Western is now tied with South Dakota State for first place in the Summit League.

Attendance for today's game at Denver = 375.

sealhall74

I would go with a "Crack the Jacks" theme for Wednesday. Free boxes of crackerjacks for one and all but it might take a rush order from the manufacturer to get enough to Macomb. Unfortunately I will not be making the trip. Had a New Year's Resolution this year to cut back on my spur of the moment excursions so I am sticking to it. But I will make it a special occasion by Chromecasting it to my big 32".

Good luck to JD and the gals!
Embrace the pace of the race.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

sealhall74 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:18 am I would go with a "Crack the Jacks" theme for Wednesday. Free boxes of crackerjacks for one and all but it might take a rush order from the manufacturer to get enough to Macomb. Unfortunately I will not be making the trip. Had a New Year's Resolution this year to cut back on my spur of the moment excursions so I am sticking to it. But I will make it a special occasion by Chromecasting it to my big 32".

Good luck to JD and the gals!
I'll be filling in in the pep band (apparently they're going to be short on trombones the next two Wednesdays). I'll do my best to play and yell loud so you can hear me through your chromecast ;)
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

Cracker Jack is now produced by Pepsi/Frito Lay up in Grand Rapids, MI so I am pretty sure we could a bunch of it there in time. Who knows, if they have the equivalent of the Oscar Mayer WeinerMobile, they might actually deliver it for us. Worth looking at. Plus, there is always the "fresh homemade" route to go with. Regardless of what giveaways they go with, I will donate a few bucks to the cause.
Embrace the pace of the race.