And another Laker

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

If this continues, Western will be known as the Wisconsin Lakers "Finishing School". Not a bad moniker IMHO. :)
Embrace the pace of the race.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

sealhall74 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:54 pm If this continues, Western will be known as the Wisconsin Lakers "Finishing School". Not a bad moniker IMHO. :)
Yea, I'm fine with that. For the most part, I think they've all been pretty solid players. It's a great recruiting pipeline for us, so it's good that we're sustaining it. And for anyone who has trouble getting to the link (sorry, I was on mobile earlier when I posted it) the tweet says:
Congratulations to Jinda Guidinger 5'11 2018 G on committing to play for NCAA D1 Western Illinois the defending Summit League Champs!

I feel like we need to start a running list of former Wisconsin Lakers who have played or are playing for the Leathernecks.
I know that Ashley Luke, Faith Lois, Michelle Farrow, Taylor Higgenbotham, and next year Grace Gilmore, but I know I'm missing at least a couple (that article I linked to for Grace Gilmore says that Grace is the 8th, and that doesn't include Jinda Guidinger).
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
leatherneckcountry

I'm pretty sure that either Braun or Blumer did but not sure which one along with Woodard even though she never actually played for us
meganeck

Scott, have you seen anything on what other offers she had?