2018/2019 Schedule

wiu2013

meganeck wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:27 pm
ST_Lawson wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:19 am
leatherneckcountry wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:27 am Yeah I was really hoping that it was a four year contract and each school would get to host it one year.
Have they said for sure that that's not the case? I didn't see anything in the article saying it was for sure at SIU every year, but it also didn't say anything about rotating locations.
Listening to the game against NIU, I think they said WIU is hosting next year. I wonder when the Championship game will be played, will it be 3 days. IMO I like how it is now 2 games, 2 days.
I believe I heard that WIU will host next year also. I am not positive, but I thought I heard yesterday that they will determine a champion by the number of games won, and if two teams won both games the champion would be determined by a point differential. I do believe I heard there was a trophy to be given.
leatherneckcountry

wiu2013 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:04 pm
ST_Lawson wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:19 am

Have they said for sure that that's not the case? I didn't see anything in the article saying it was for sure at SIU every year, but it also didn't say anything about rotating locations.

Listening to the game against NIU, I think they said WIU is hosting next year. I wonder when the Championship game will be played, will it be 3 days. IMO I like how it is now 2 games, 2 days.
I believe I heard that WIU will host next year also. I am not positive, but I thought I heard yesterday that they will determine a champion by the number of games won, and if two teams won both games the champion would be determined by a point differential. I do believe I heard there was a trophy to be given.
That’s fine but I hope that we don’t miss play SIU every year
meganeck

leatherneckcountry wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:08 pm
wiu2013 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:04 pm

That’s fine but I hope that we don’t miss play SIU every year
I would think they will rotate and next we will play SIU and then either NIU or EIU