2018/2019 Schedule

leatherneckcountry

Mizzou head coach is a St Ambrose Alum and had a ton of success at ISU.
sealhall74

leatherneckcountry wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:39 pm Mizzou head coach is a St Ambrose Alum and had a ton of success at ISU.
Also sister of Lisa (Becker) Porter who is mother of Michael, Jr, Jontay, Bri, Cierra, ...
Bri and Cierra will be coming to Macomb.
Last edited by sealhall74 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embrace the pace of the race.
wiu712

The home game with North Dakota State will be at 4:30 PM on Super Bowl Sunday (February 3).

Not the best time for that bb game.
Western_101

wiu712 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:01 pm The home game with North Dakota State will be at 4:30 PM on Super Bowl Sunday (February 3).

Not the best time for that bb game.
[/quote

Bro, do you sit around your place thinking what is the most useless fucking thing I could possibly say in my life then double down.

I know with the kid and shit and mu health issues but for the sake of what is good for your soul, jutst stop. Only if for two weeks. Knowbody knows who are anyway.
Western_101

Lawson, I know you want to edit that...........yeah but you really don't.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Come on man, there's no need to be calling people names and stuff.

Besides, he has a valid point. Superbowl Sunday is a bad day for any other sporting events. There'll be like 50 people there.

Also, you should know by know that I'm not going to edit or delete someone's comment (unless it's spam or particularly horrible). If you feel like you want make changes to any of your own comments, you can do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

I didn't realize this before, but noticed that the upcoming women's basketball games against EIU and NIU are actually in Carbondale as part of the inaugural "Compass Challenge" between the four directional DI schools in the state. The first one is just each team playing two games against other teams, but they're planning on implementing a "championship game" as part of it next year. For more info: https://siusalukis.com/news/2018/12/3/w ... lenge.aspx

The full schedule for the series is:
Dec. 7 | 4:30 p.m. | Western Illinois vs. Eastern Illinois
Dec. 7 | 7 p.m. | Southern Illinois vs. Northern Illinois
Dec. 8 | 1 p.m. | Western Illinois vs. Northern Illinois
Dec. 8 | 3:30 p.m. | Southern Illinois vs. Eastern Illinois

(Looks like NIU has the toughest stretch, having to play two games 18 hours apart against SIU and WIU)
leatherneckcountry

ST_Lawson wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:22 am I didn't realize this before, but noticed that the upcoming women's basketball games against EIU and NIU are actually in Carbondale as part of the inaugural "Compass Challenge" between the four directional DI schools in the state. The first one is just each team playing two games against other teams, but they're planning on implementing a "championship game" as part of it next year. For more info: https://siusalukis.com/news/2018/12/3/w ... lenge.aspx

The full schedule for the series is:
Dec. 7 | 4:30 p.m. | Western Illinois vs. Eastern Illinois
Dec. 7 | 7 p.m. | Southern Illinois vs. Northern Illinois
Dec. 8 | 1 p.m. | Western Illinois vs. Northern Illinois
Dec. 8 | 3:30 p.m. | Southern Illinois vs. Eastern Illinois

(Looks like NIU has the toughest stretch, having to play two games 18 hours apart against SIU and WIU)
Yeah I was really hoping that it was a four year contract and each school would get to host it one year.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

leatherneckcountry wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:27 am Yeah I was really hoping that it was a four year contract and each school would get to host it one year.
Have they said for sure that that's not the case? I didn't see anything in the article saying it was for sure at SIU every year, but it also didn't say anything about rotating locations.
meganeck

ST_Lawson wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:19 am
leatherneckcountry wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:27 am Yeah I was really hoping that it was a four year contract and each school would get to host it one year.
Have they said for sure that that's not the case? I didn't see anything in the article saying it was for sure at SIU every year, but it also didn't say anything about rotating locations.
Listening to the game against NIU, I think they said WIU is hosting next year. I wonder when the Championship game will be played, will it be 3 days. IMO I like how it is now 2 games, 2 days.