vs #16 Missouri

wiu712

M-I-Z. W-I-U: Leathernecks host No. 16 Mizzou in season-opener tonight!
From Monday night's KHQA-TV-7 Sports:
https://khqa.com/sports/content/m-i-z-w ... son-opener
wiu712

Tonight's game will be on ESPN+.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

I'll be there. Hopefully there'll be a big crowd for it. It's starting at 8 because of the volleyball match (we're hosting Omaha) that is going on starting at 6 PM. As soon as the volleyball match is over, the court will get switched over, pep band will set up, and we'll be good to go for warmpus.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
leatherneckcountry

ST_Lawson wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:42 pm I'll be there. Hopefully there'll be a big crowd for it. It's starting at 8 because of the volleyball match (we're hosting Omaha) that is going on starting at 6 PM. As soon as the volleyball match is over, the court will get switched over, pep band will set up, and we'll be good to go for warmpus.
It might be the 1st time I’ve wanted WIU to be terrible in something but hopefully VB gets swept so the game can start on time hoping for a big crowd as well
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

leatherneckcountry wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:46 pm
ST_Lawson wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:42 pm I'll be there. Hopefully there'll be a big crowd for it. It's starting at 8 because of the volleyball match (we're hosting Omaha) that is going on starting at 6 PM. As soon as the volleyball match is over, the court will get switched over, pep band will set up, and we'll be good to go for warmpus.
It might be the 1st time I’ve wanted WIU to be terrible in something but hopefully VB gets swept so the game can start on time hoping for a big crowd as well
They could be really good and sweep Omaha quickly ;)
vatusay

I wish the start time wasn’t 8. I’d like to take my daughter. Just a little too late on a school night.
#ALLIN #YOLO
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

vatusay wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:01 pm I wish the start time wasn’t 8. I’d like to take my daughter. Just a little too late on a school night.
Same here. I've taken my daughter to a few games where I've been playing with the band and she hangs out with me over there. This would be a good one to take her to, but it's just too late in the evening.
Western_101

Happy to hear it's streaming under the ESPN platform. I will be tuned in ...er a streamed in.
sealhall74

Looks like the game might be starting a little late as volleyball is still going and a likely 5th set has not even started yet.
Embrace the pace of the race.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Volleyball still going on. We're in set 4 (they're called sets right?) Up 2-1, but Omaha is leading in set 4.

I'll provide updates every few minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk