New assistant coach

leatherneckcountry

She comes from Wisconsin Platteville that’s great getting someone who knows Wisconsin knowing how hard we recruit the state.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

meganeck wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:47 pm Looks like JD will be looking for a new assistant coach as Seth Minter announced he is now an assistant coach at Missouri St.
Seth has decided to return to the Macomb area, but sounds like he's going to step away from coaching, at least for a while:
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
meganeck

ST_Lawson wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:58 pm
meganeck wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:47 pm Looks like JD will be looking for a new assistant coach as Seth Minter announced he is now an assistant coach at Missouri St.
Seth has decided to return to the Macomb area, but sounds like he's going to step away from coaching, at least for a while:
This is interesting,I wonder what he will be doing. Cool though that he is returning to Macomb and that he and his family consider it "home" now.
Anyone have any idea if he sold his house, Just wondering if they would be able to move back to their old house or if he will have to find something new.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

meganeck wrote:
ST_Lawson wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:58 pm
This is interesting,I wonder what he will be doing. Cool though that he is returning to Macomb and that he and his family consider it "home" now.
Anyone have any idea if he sold his house, Just wondering if they would be able to move back to their old house or if he will have to find something new.
I think it was still for sale as of a month or so ago, so my guess is that they can move back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
meganeck

Tere North wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:33 am
meganeck wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:13 pm So looks like JD will have an all new staff as Crafton is leaving also.
Yep, Syd is headed to Grand Canyon University.
I see where Grand Canyon U, just hired a new coach, so I assume Syd will be looking for another assistant job somewhere.
Tere North

meganeck wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:56 am
Tere North wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:33 am
meganeck wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:13 pm So looks like JD will have an all new staff as Crafton is leaving also.
Yep, Syd is headed to Grand Canyon University.
I see where Grand Canyon U, just hired a new coach, so I assume Syd will be looking for another assistant job somewhere.
My guess too, but she hasn't posted on Twitter or FB yet.