Recruits from IA

LeatherCy

JD has or had two recruits playing in the IA State Tournament this week. McDermott is the best one. Her Cedar Rapids Prairie team was defeated in the first round. Another player is from Johnston who won yesterday. A week ago I talked to the Bradley coach prior to their game at UNI. She also has two recruits playing in the state tournament. She told me she had McDermott in camp last summer and really wanted her but JD got her to come to Western.
meganeck

LeatherCy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:18 pm JD has or had two recruits playing in the IA State Tournament this week. McDermott is the best one. Her Cedar Rapids Prairie team was defeated in the first round. Another player is from Johnston who won yesterday. A week ago I talked to the Bradley coach prior to their game at UNI. She also has two recruits playing in the state tournament. She told me she had McDermott in camp last summer and really wanted her but JD got her to come to Western.
The girl from Johnston had originally committed to one of the Dakota schools, can't remember which one either SD St or ND St, and re-opened her recruitment.
leatherneckcountry

meganeck wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:19 pm
LeatherCy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:18 pm JD has or had two recruits playing in the IA State Tournament this week. McDermott is the best one. Her Cedar Rapids Prairie team was defeated in the first round. Another player is from Johnston who won yesterday. A week ago I talked to the Bradley coach prior to their game at UNI. She also has two recruits playing in the state tournament. She told me she had McDermott in camp last summer and really wanted her but JD got her to come to Western.
The girl from Johnston had originally committed to one of the Dakota schools, can't remember which one either SD St or ND St, and re-opened her recruitment.
Yeah she was originally a Jacks commit. JD got McDermott to commit after her sophomore year she maybe a day one starter.