Chicago State game

wiu712

The Women will be at Chicago State on Thursday night for a 7PM game.

This game will be on WRMS (94.3 FM).

Macomb is on the fringe of the WRMS signal:
http://radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/pat?ca ... =L&hours=U
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

The women won their game 90-55.

Chicago State's women's BBall team was 3-27 last season, with only one of those wins against a Div. I opponent (Southern Illinois) and are currently 0-2 this season.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

ST_Lawson wrote:The women won their game 90-55.

Chicago State's women's BBall team was 3-27 last season, with only one of those wins against a Div. I opponent (Southern Illinois) and are currently 0-2 this season.
How can you be that bad with probably hundreds of very talented kids within 20 miles of your campus?
Embrace the pace of the race.
wiu712

The 2014-15 season will be Angela Jackson’s 12th season as Chicago State’s women’s basketball head coach. She is the program’s all-time leader in wins with 123.

She guided the Cougars to the program’s best ever season in 2010-11 when her squad won the Great West Conference regular season and tournament championships. The Cougars defeated Eastern Illinois and Cleveland State on their way to the Women’s Basketball Invitational Final Four.

The 2010-11 team won a school-record 24 games. Jackson was named GWC Coach of the Year. Courtney Waldon was named the GWC Player of the Year.

She can be quite a "character" during the game. I can remember watching her one time during a game at Western Hall. She seemed to be giving frequent direction to the ref's as to how they should call the game.
meganeck

Chicago St must be pretty bad again, taking nothing away from the our women's team, but sounds like the game wasn't the close the whole game.