GDT @ Bradley

sealhall74

Tonight's (12/9 7pm CT) game is at the Renaissance Coliseum. It is week before finals so a lot on the minds of our student-athletes right now. If the kids have their term papers already done and no cramming going on, they will no doubt be playing more relaxed. I doubt Ken Massey factors that in to his rating system, but he currently has us a 3 point favorite. So in JD, Ken, and WRMS I trust for tonight's entertainment here in the Commonwealth of Virginia but if I lived within 75 miles of Whiskeytown*, I would be there in person:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Macomb, ... 1?hl=en-US

* Whiskeytown- Peoria was once the whiskey capital of the country, producing more whiskey than any other city in history, and contributing the most to the federal government’s whiskey tax than any other city. It is estimated that at their peak, Peoria distilleries made 18.6 million gallons of alcohol a year. The last Peoria brewery closed in 2000, but the legacy of Peoria’s great history of whiskey still remain.
Embrace the pace of the race.
basfan445

I will be there tonight with a couple other wiu alums rooting on the leathernecks. Should be a good game. I'm expecting a win.
sealhall74

It sounded like a game of runs and we got a couple more than did the Braves. Leathernecks win 75-63.

Wow! Both Luke and Reichelt with a double-double. That is pretty rare I think.
wiu712

Attendance at Bradley's Renaissance Coliseum was 571.
sealhall74

For a first year broadcast student, I have to say Danny Frey is doing a darn good job bringing the action to us from left to right (or right to left) across our radio dial. ;)
basfan445

I was glad to see a good chunk of purple in attendance last night rooting on the Necks. I live in the Peoria area and I don't get over to Western too much anymore. I wish Bradley and Western would play more often in girls and most definitely men's basketball.
meganeck

Former Leatherneck Charnelle Reed scored 6pts and played 21 minutes in the game against WIU