HC Jared Elliott

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
AZ Neck

As expected...promotion from within. Hoping Elliot can continue us on the road to the promise land.
yoteforever

I just watched the press conference with the introduction of your new coach. All I can say is WOW. He seems to be genuine, and my personal belief is he is sincere. He is a man of faith and not afraid to say so. I found it interesting he touched on all the points that would normally come out in a Q & A session with the press.

1.) He wants to be there
2.) He's in it for the long haul
3.) He's huge into family relationships and recruiting the right kids
4.) You're going to continue with the same type of play you've seen the past 2 years
5,) You're going to continue to be a blue collar physical team ( which you are )
6.) He's going to continue/expand building relationships with former players ( huge )

And so on and so on. Extremely impressive young man.

Congrats.....now get fans in the seats for games to support this guy
leatherneckcountry

I know coach Howle Stockton and Malone were all there but many of the coaches maybe out recruiting
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

yoteforever wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:01 am I just watched the press conference with the introduction of your new coach. All I can say is WOW. He seems to be genuine, and my personal belief is he is sincere. He is a man of faith and not afraid to say so. I found it interesting he touched on all the points that would normally come out in a Q & A session with the press.

1.) He wants to be there
2.) He's in it for the long haul
3.) He's huge into family relationships and recruiting the right kids
4.) You're going to continue with the same type of play you've seen the past 2 years
5,) You're going to continue to be a blue collar physical team ( which you are )
6.) He's going to continue/expand building relationships with former players ( huge )

And so on and so on. Extremely impressive young man.

Congrats.....now get fans in the seats for games to support this guy
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
tjk1985

We are very excited in the Kansas City area! Congrats to all!!
wiu712

Neckfansince71

As I said Leathernecknation brothers and sisters, you have got to trust the process. I know I was a anxious as all of you were and I can't tell you how many times I went to the Scoop Website in hopes of news. Coach Elliot is total class from the get go!!! I will miss Charlie Fisher, but this is a great hire for the future!!! ;) jc
meganeck

According to Football Scoop, they are saying sources said most of the staff will be retained
rocki

meganeck wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:23 pm According to Football Scoop, they are saying sources said most of the staff will be retained
That's another huge plus, in my opinion.