IPFW Rebranding

If you want to talk about Monmouth University Football, Quincy University Basketball, Notre Dame Men's Soccer, or whatever, this is the place.
Western_101

UPM?

University of Purdue Macomb. Not the worst Idea. :D

I guess PUM would be more correct.
letsgonecks

If I were an alumni I would have preferred University of Fort Wayne. I know money is coming from Purdue and they want to capture that exposure, but I personally would want to separate and be our own brand. Not that other little Purdue school with extra initials using their colors (with a little leftover blue).

I've never been on their campus, but also strange that 1 school has now become two completely separate University's that once shared the same campus. Indiana University Fort Wayne (maybe why they didn't go University of Fort Wayne) and Purdue University Fort Wayne. Don't believe IUFW will be fielding sports, so PFW could have still branded their sports teams as University Fort Wayne without confusion.

Lastly, just read the Director of Student Services at IUFW will be David Chappell, but sadly not Dave Chappell as that would be one crazy ass student services department.