Spring Football

CRS Neck

Yes, they moved him to RB for scout team last year. From what I understand, he gave our starting D fits. That’s the player I was talking about months ago when I said a “surprise “ at RB. I believe he was Offensive player of the year for his class as a SR. He’s very talented.
WIU2DC

CRS Neck wrote:Yes, they moved him to RB for scout team last year. From what I understand, he gave our starting D fits. That’s the player I was talking about months ago when I said a “surprise “ at RB. I believe he was Offensive player of the year for his class as a SR. He’s very talented.

That’s great to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WIU2DC

CRS Neck wrote:Yes, they moved him to RB for scout team last year. From what I understand, he gave our starting D fits. That’s the player I was talking about months ago when I said a “surprise “ at RB. I believe he was Offensive player of the year for his class as a SR. He’s very talented.
It’s going to be very interesting to see how it all shakes out with the transfers and JUCO players that join this summer too.

GV Dad

Absolutely, lot's of new weapons this year. And hopefully a healthy Tony Tate as well!
WIU2DC

GV Dad wrote:Absolutely, lot's of new weapons this year. And hopefully a healthy Tony Tate as well!

I follow Tate on IG and he said has she is finally healthy and ready for this season. I think our new QB (whomever it ends up being) will have amazing weapons this year.

CRS Neck

WIU2DC wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:32 pm
GV Dad wrote:Absolutely, lot's of new weapons this year. And hopefully a healthy Tony Tate as well!

I follow Tate on IG and he said has she is finally healthy and ready for this season. I think our new QB (whomever it ends up being) will have amazing weapons this year.

It will be Sampson for sure. The Richmond kid is just for insurance.