2019 Week 9 - Western Illinois at Youngstown State

letsgonecks

If Viti is our best option at corner, that is very sad. Put him at safety and get Carerra out of there.

Shabar Wilson shouldn't be out there, has done nothing all year.

Play calling again sucks. Push the ball down field and I understand we have a below average qb, but nothing over the middle or down field. Sad as fu...

If we're going to keep Hall back to return punts, he needs to try and return them. He fair catches balls all the time with plenty of space.
WIU2DC

This is the saddest played half this entire year. YSU is a good team, but this is just embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sealhall74

Ugh. Reminds me of Hendrickson's last season when everyone just gave up.
Embrace the pace of the race.
dustinthorn93

So how bad does NDSU beat us this year?
sealhall74

dustinthorn93 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:49 pm So how bad does NDSU beat us this year?
Thier first team plays only a half and we stay within 30.
Embrace the pace of the race.
rocki

My apologies to Mr. Lovely. This is, in fact, a dumpster fire.

Put in another QB - we have nothing to lose, and the playing time will be good for the future.
WIU2DC

rocki wrote:My apologies to Mr. Lovely. This is, in fact, a dumpster fire.

Put in another QB - we have nothing to lose, and the playing time will be good for the future.
Totally agree, we have more than just Sampson and Johnson on the roster. Put one of them in! Even if they’re awful, we at least know where we stand for recruiting next year.

rocki

WIU2DC wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:20 pm
rocki wrote:My apologies to Mr. Lovely. This is, in fact, a dumpster fire.

Totally agree, we have more than just Sampson and Johnson on the roster. Put one of them in! Even if they’re awful, we at least know where we stand for recruiting next year.

Absolutely!
rocki

I had truly hoped that with the play of the offense last week, we had at least started to be on an upswing.

I don't know what happened between then and today, but whatever it is, STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neckerchief

Do WIU teams regularly fly charters with World Atlantic Airlines? Sounds a bit sketchy.