2022 Roster

vatusay

Enormous loss. 
#ALLIN #YOLO
loyalfan

Figured this was just a matter of time with Coach Irvin...it’s getting pretty depressing, for me, anyway..not really seeing or hearing about any recruits that are gonna come in and make a huge impact like Massner did..not that I don’t like the guys we have brought in but I don’t see them as anything but minimal upgrades if that..I do think defensively they will be better..We just need more..we still need a couple IMPACT guys...hopefully they’re  keeping them a big secret..Seems like the rest of the Summit teams are destroying us in recruiting so far of what is public anyway..
LeatherCy

I thought Underwood would make his first call last year to Irvin. Not surprised he's leaving. Hell of a move up. Hurley under a little pressure. He didn't have a very good year.

Irvin made a big splash with the former Morgan Park players coming on board. Look at the results. Not near as great as I thought and a couple ended up entering the portal. I just hope we hold on to Coach Jeter. 
loyalfan

I hope Coach Jeter sticks around.. I wanna see what he does with his “own” recruits that he can get to Macomb ( I think the assistants brought in the first group of guys to get things going)   and then let the chips fall where they do...but I sure would like some news on a big time get soon!
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

Dirin Birhiray has a game under his belt on a very famous hardwood court.  Being from Indiana (him), you probaby know the answer which lies within:

Embrace the pace of the race.
meganeck

Hate to say it but none of these guys blow me away, although i am intrigued to see what Rosner will do. Hopefully they can find some impact guys somewhere.
sealhall74

meganeck wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:14 pm
Hate to say it but none of these guys blow me away, although i am intrigued to see what Rosner will do. Hopefully they can find some impact guys somewhere.

Impact with size not a bad idea either.  We need the 2nd coming of a Gilbeck type player.  Overlooked by most, innate athleticism, with tons of potential and hopefully a coach on board who can develop the kid.  I still think KJ is kind of that kid.  We shall see how much work gets done in the weight room.

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Another addition to the roster...big man from Lindale, TX by way of Clarendon College (Juco in Clarendon, TX):

Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

ST_Lawson wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:37 pm Another addition to the roster...big man from Lindale, TX by way of Clarendon College (Juco in Clarendon, TX):

Tough to find much on the Clarendon site.  I think they are primarily an AG school out in the panhandle somewhere.  NJCAA does have some stats to look at. Like the rest of the guys coming in, not much of a stat sheet filler up but you cant coach size and where there is size, there is potential waiting to be tapped.  Interestingly, he led their team in 3PT FG% this season.  How reliable are these stats?  lol

https://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2021- ... iew=lineup