Fall Camp

letsgonecks

Mheller wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:57 pm
Western_101 wrote:I have warmed up to Coach Hen being the best Hire for the money to the "best hire" period.

I didn't feel this way six months ago and may not six months from now. However, if you browse the board (I recommend you don't) know that I was not a student athlete but took great pride in how very good Leatherneck Football was for many years. Some years best in the State.

God bless you and your team Coach Hen. I have a good feeling about this. My take, Being a Leatherneck in this League meant you had to be the toughest, and at one period was the top two in the league for many years. 

The pain of these practices has to be hell, however, will it pay off?   
For what it’s worth, my son loves Coach Hen. He has played for a couple college coaches in his career (including the previous staff at Western) and no one comes close to the respect he has for Coach Hendrickson. From what I’ve observed he is a true leader of men who earns his players respect as opposed to demanding it.

I know at the end of the day what matters is wins and losses. From what me son tells me, there is plenty of talent on this team (as there was last year). What I think will help us to win more games this season is the leadership of Coach Hendrickson. There is a lot for Leatherneck fans to get excited about in 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing and appreciate the insight.  
WIU2DC

Looks like they are vibing as a team! Can’t wait for opening game!