At North Dakota

letsgonecks

sealhall74 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:54 am I think there is some jockeying for position rules in play.  Assuming you get past your quarterfinal, would you rather play #1 ORU or #2 SDSU in the semifinal?  Tough call.  I still think SDSU is the most difficult team to beat at the Denny.  They are pretty much back to full strength.  Their crowd is very intimidating.  ORU has looked very beatable last couple of times out.  I think I would rather face ORU in the semis.

Jacks board says if USD beats KC, then USD gets #6 seed.  If that is true, yet another reason the #3 seed might not be the best route to championship.  All * Dakota teams are tough to beat at the Denny.  They all have a pretty decent "6th Man".

Always tough to play against the home crowd, but bottom line is and end all is Massner.  Winning is definitely a team effort, but for us to knock off any of the top dogs or even beat the 6 seed, we need Trenton to be on his game and knocking down shots with confidence.  Him taking control makes it bit easier out there for the other guys, so pressures all on you TM...... 

We'll need everyone doing their part and am a huge fan of our starting 5.  Think this team could get hot for the tourney and finally get us to the next level.  Taking care of business tomorrow would give us some good momentum.