Time to join the Leatherneck Club!

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
Neckfansince71

We received a message last week from Paul Bubb standing next to the Colonel Rock statue, thanking us for our donation to the Leatherneck Club during the annual Western Challenge.  He also charged us with the job of recruiting more friends and WIU grads to join the LC at a time when the advancement of WIU Athletics depends on the support of the “Purple and Gold” far and wide.  Give what you can give to help keep the “ball rolling!” We are no longer standing still.  Our move to the OVC is an indication that we are now pro-actively working toward a future that will once again find us proud to be Leathernecks! ;)
 jc
meganeck

I am a LC member and I would hope everyone on here is one or would seriously consider becoming a member, as much as we all complain about the state of WIU athletics I feel like giving even a small amount helps to possibly start turning things around.

If anyone doesn't know you can pick which sport, men's or women's, you want your contribution to go to in case you have one program you want to help.