Recruiting, transfers, defections

bignecks

leatherneckcountry wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:43 pm Really need a pg looking at the ovc leading scorer’s last year most were small guards.

Makes me think the move is to go big then. We have a guy who's great at defending PGs already with Bennett 
meganeck

The way I have things figured our roster is currently at 12 and I believe the limit is 13. So we they should have room for only one more. I don't think Matthew Wade was on scholarship so I didn't count him. So unless I am missing someone that has left or missing someone we added and hasn't been mentioned on here, looks like we can add one more player
leatherneckcountry

loyalfan

Looks like we got that PG…and a scorer 😁.. I like the fact he was #70 in JucoRecruiting.com’s top 100 players list of 2023
meganeck

meganeck wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 11:15 am The way I have things figured our roster is currently at 12 and I believe the limit is 13. So we they should have room for only one more. I don't think Matthew Wade was on scholarship so I didn't count him. So unless I am missing someone that has left or missing someone we added and hasn't been mentioned on here, looks like we can add one more player

With the addition of Davis I have us sitting at 13, like i said unless someone has left I haven't seen reported.

I have our roster as - Bennett, Lee, Kalakon, West, Lamar, Gabriel, Anderson, Birhirav, Petrakis, Myers, Cisse, Payne, Davis, plus Wade (non-scholly)

letsgonecks

meganeck wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:50 pm
meganeck wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 11:15 am The way I have things figured our roster is currently at 12 and I believe the limit is 13. So we they should have room for only one more. I don't think Matthew Wade was on scholarship so I didn't count him. So unless I am missing someone that has left or missing someone we added and hasn't been mentioned on here, looks like we can add one more player

With the addition of Davis I have us sitting at 13, like i said unless someone has left I haven't seen reported.

I have our roster as - Bennett, Lee, Kalakon, West, Lamar, Gabriel, Anderson, Birhirav, Petrakis, Myers, Cisse, Payne, Davis, plus Wade (non-scholly)

Believe Birhirav is a walk-on as well.

leatherneckcountry

letsgonecks wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:31 am

Yeah according to verbal he is a walk on. Hopefully we use the last spot on a big 
meganeck

leatherneckcountry wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 9:14 am
letsgonecks wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:31 am

Yeah according to verbal he is a walk on. Hopefully we use the last spot on a big 

ok, thank you.. good to know
loyalfan

According to the listed roster of returnees, it looks as if Steph Gabriel will not be back
leatherneckcountry