Another dorm getting shut down

General Campus News, Updates, Discussion
sealhall74

Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:06 pm

Neckfansince71 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:58 am
This is hardly a surprise and probably should have been done last year. I think housing freshmen by themselves is a bad idea anyway. Tanner and BayHen will basically be put in moth balls until enrollment increases deem that they be reopened. ;) jc
Here is a question for insiders. Are floor RAs privy to the GPAs and current semester grade standing/status/class attendance/etc. of the people on their floor? If not, they probably should be IMHO. That way they can maybe just maybe help a struggling kid before it becomes too late.
If Jimmy V was a programmer like me, he would have said it like this: while (!(succeed = try()));
wiu712

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:47 pm

Wonder if the cafeteria at Lincoln-Washington-Grote will be re-opened ???

Isolating all of the freshmen at the North Quad dorms seems like a bad idea to begin with. And that error is compounded by the very limited food service that is offered there.

The Bayliss-Henninger cafeteria is only open for Dinner (5PM-7PM), Sunday through Thursday.

That means that there is no breakfast and no lunch, and no dinner on Friday & Saturdays.
Neckfansince71

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:14 pm

Woaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! 712 we are for once on the same page! Putting freshmen by themselves in the north quad does not sound like a good idea to me either! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ;) jc