Sean McGuire

Leathernecks playing at the next level.
wiu712

Tue May 14, 2019 10:35 pm

Sean McGuire has joined the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

From the Winnipeg Sun:

Late Monday came word they’ve got a third pivot on the way, in Sean McGuire, a Western Illinois product who’s just 23.

“Can’t wait to start this next chapter of my life in Winnipeg! Let’s get to work,” McGuire (@JohnnyMac_18) posted on Twitter.
leatherneckcountry

Wed May 15, 2019 8:11 am

wiu712 wrote:

From the Winnipeg Sun:

Late Monday came word they’ve got a third pivot on the way, in Sean McGuire, a Western Illinois product who’s just 23.

“Can’t wait to start this next chapter of my life in Winnipeg! Let’s get to work,” McGuire (@JohnnyMac_18) posted on Twitter.
Must like MVFC QBs as Former USD QB Chris Strevler is also there.
sealhall74

Wed May 15, 2019 8:24 am

leatherneckcountry wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:11 am
wiu712 wrote:

From the Winnipeg Sun:

Must like MVFC QBs as Former USD QB Chris Strevler is also there.
With threat of player strike in the CFL, they probably like about anyone with a passport and willing to cross the border.
If Jimmy V was a programmer like me, he would have said it like this: while (!(succeed = try()));
letsgonecks

Wed May 15, 2019 9:34 am

CFL tentatively has a new deal in place. Believe they offered him a contract after an April tryout and he waited to see how his NFL mini camps went. Read somewhere Streveler was the first rookie QB to start a CFL season opener since the mid 90's. Believe he had 3 starts before their #1 returned from injury, but still got some action running the ball, with 8 rushing TD's.

I followed the Blue Bombers back when Michna was there and have continued to check-in on the CFL to see what Valley guys are getting action.
Think Purple...lets think Gold as in Championships!!!