Football Recruits - 2021

WIU2DC

DB grad transfer from Temple with one year of eligibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
letsgonecks

WIU2DC wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:28 pm Gaej Walker, RB grad transfer from Western Kentucky posted a photo of him in WIU gear on IG. Our RB Pau’auli posted it on his IG. Idk if that means he’s signing with us or just showing he was offered. His tapes at Western Kentucky looks good so it would be a nice add to the back field too.

Mr Walker is currently in the student directory.
WIU2DC

Sidney Fugar is a very large man.

WIU2DC

Darius Joiner is in the student directory so I’d assume he signed with us.

GV Dad

Our DB room should be solid.
WIU2DC

GV Dad wrote:Our DB room should be solid.
Yep, we have a lot of talent in DBs now! Our RB room should be pretty talented too. WKU transfer, Gavin (should be back), Pua’auli, and Choquette. Not including the transfers we had this spring in Morian Walker, Maronic(believe he was a 2019 signee?), and Hall. That isn’t even all of the RBs on the 2020 roster but some of the bigger names. Honestly, if our OL plays better we will win some games this fall and hopefully get close to be relevant again in MVFC.

GV Dad

WIU2DC wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:24 am
Yep, we have a lot of talent in DBs now! Our RB room should be pretty talented too. WKU transfer, Gavin (should be back), Pua’auli, and Choquette. Not including the transfers we had this spring in Morian Walker, Maronic(believe he was a 2019 signee?), and Hall. That isn’t even all of the RBs on the 2020 roster but some of the bigger names. Honestly, if our OL plays better we will win some games this fall and hopefully get close to be relevant again in MVFC.

OL improvement and also If our Non Con schedule doesn't completely demoralize our kids, this team could string together some Ws
WIU2DC

GV Dad wrote:
WIU2DC wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:24 am

OL improvement and also If our Non Con schedule doesn't completely demoralize our kids, this team could string together some Ws
Yep, starting off with the MAC champion (MAC isn’t very good but we haven’t been either) and then 2 top 25 FCS teams. If we keep it within 2 scores with Ball State that should show huge upgrades IMO. They should obviously play to win. I’m also going to that game

leatherneckcountry

GV Dad

The Transfer Portal Twitter is usually better than this. The kid committed back in April, they just picked up his photo day pic he tweeted. Hopefully he can be a big addition to our DB room! We need all the help we can get.