At DePaul

wiu712

Tonight's game will be on Fox Sports 2.  Game time is 7:00 PM.
sealhall74

I watched the first half of the DePaul Rutgers game.  DePaul looked solid so this one will not be easy, even with them coming off only 2 days rest.  DePaul hits the boards pretty hard so this will likely be a very physical game.  If we get into early foul trouble, it might be over sooner rather than later.  Might be a good idea to take a little air out of the ball and really work for the good shot on offense.  Keep the game within reach well into the 2nd half and who knows what can happen.

Anxiously awaiting the finish of the Chicago to Quad Cities rail line so I can easily attend games like this, Cubs, ....  I heard the infrastructure bill could make it happen sooner rather than later.  We shall see.

Embrace the pace of the race.
sealhall74

I am only able to listen to this one but I love it when the opponent announcer says "It's been a tough go of it so far".  
This rendition of the Leathernecks like no recent one - these players have talent and basketball IQ to go with it.

Tied at 36 at halftime.

vatusay

Talk about home cooking. Awful foul calls. 
#ALLIN #YOLO
sealhall74

Gone cold at a bad time.
sealhall74

They shot 32 FTs we only 13.  Yep, that is some home cooking.  To make it that close with that stat in play is pretty amazing actually.

leatherneckcountry

We shot 31 3s the team that attacks the basket is going to get the fouls and free throws.
sealhall74

I did not see it but if a guy gets hot like Freeman-Liberty, switch up the defense maybe to cool him off.  Tough to dribble penetrate a zone.
wiu712

DePaul won the game 84-80.

Luka Barisic led the Western scoring with 21 points.  Colton Sandage, Will Carius, and Trenton Massner each had 16.  

Attendance at DePaul = 2,642

Next game will be Monday (Nov 22) at Northern Kentucky.

meganeck

Was very impressed with the team. Didn't seem to get much from the bench, but then again didn't seem like they played many off the bench either. We seemed to settle for a lot of 3's. Did seem like we didn't get a lot foul calls around the basket. Can't remember who said it, but we did go cold at a bad time and Freeman-Liberty got hot. The announcers were impressed with us and I agree, should be a good year for this team.