Miami (Ohio) 11/27

WIU2DC

Excited for this game tomorrow. ESPN doesn’t say if the game is on tv for us that live out of state. Do you guys know if our home games are on ESPN+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

WIU2DC wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:52 pm Excited for this game tomorrow. ESPN doesn’t say if the game is on tv for us that live out of state. Do you guys know if our home games are on ESPN+?

I'm not seeing any mention of video streaming or anything for this game. The games on the 1st (Ball State) and 4th (UT-Martin) will be on Leathernecks All-Access but nothing for tomorrow's game. Probably because the students aren't around right now, so they don't have the crew to do it. I think radio is the only option for it.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

Geez, I guess nobody has ever heard of always having a Plan B.  I would have to think that for a C note or two you could find and train a couple of Macomb HS kids to swing a camera back and forth on a tripod.  Its been done in the past.  Sync it up with the radio broadcast and I would be happy as a lark.

If no WIU stream, my Plan B here in Orlando is to go to UCF and Oklahoma game.
Embrace the pace of the race.
sealhall74

sealhall74 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:41 am Geez, I guess nobody has ever heard of always having a Plan B.  I would have to think that for a C note or two you could find and train a couple of Macomb HS kids to swing a camera back and forth on a tripod.  Its been done in the past.  Sync it up with the radio broadcast and I would be happy as a lark.

Now I see a watch link for the game is in place.  Timing is everything.  Already forked out a C Note for tickets to the UCF-OK game.  But if they have some good wifi, I will be checking in frequently on my cell.
Embrace the pace of the race.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

sealhall74 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:49 am
sealhall74 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:41 am Geez, I guess nobody has ever heard of always having a Plan B.  I would have to think that for a C note or two you could find and train a couple of Macomb HS kids to swing a camera back and forth on a tripod.  Its been done in the past.  Sync it up with the radio broadcast and I would be happy as a lark.

Now I see a watch link for the game is in place.  Timing is everything.  Already forked out a C Note for tickets to the UCF-OK game.  But if they have some good wifi, I will be checking in frequently on my cell.

It is, but when you go to the site, it's not showing that today's game is going to be on the schedule for Leathernecks All-Access. I'm not holding out hope that it'll be on. Just going to watch some FCS playoff games while listening to the WIU game on the radio.
leatherneckcountry

Looks like Carius is back 
rocki

For me, the "Listen" link on goleathernecks.com isn't working - it's just the regular radio station playing music, no basketball game. Bummer.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

rocki wrote:For me, the "Listen" link on goleathernecks.com isn't working - it's just the regular radio station playing music, no basketball game. Bummer.
It’s on Mixlr: https://mixlr.com/wiu-athletics

We’re up 36-28 at halftime

rocki

ST_Lawson wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:57 pm
rocki wrote:For me, the "Listen" link on goleathernecks.com isn't working - it's just the regular radio station playing music, no basketball game. Bummer.
It’s on Mixlr: https://mixlr.com/wiu-athletics

We’re up 36-28 at halftime

Thanks! I've been keeping an eye on the live stats. Beats nothing, lol!!!

leatherneckcountry

We got to get the clock fixed I understand why coaches get so pissed off even coach Jeter is frustrated.