BPI: WIU 182, Iowa 16
KenPom.com: WIU 175, Iowa 24
Massey: WIU 188, Iowa 20
Massey Prediction: 95% chance of Iowa win, predicted score of 91-71
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
Western_101

This Iowa game has to be a dream come true for Trenton. I don't know what happened at Omaha with a Will and Luka, but Trenton was firing on all cylinders. 

I hope they make a game of it. It really irritates me that money grubbing Big Ten is now doing this Big+ garbage. I already pay for ESPN+ and all the stuff my kid wants. The golden age of streaming is over. 
sealhall74

I wonder if you charge no more than $30 per person (includes ticket, maybe the AD could arrange a special ticket deal with the Hawkeye AD), would there be enough interest in Macomb to charter a bus to Iowa City and break even on cost of the charter.  Or maybe the local pubs could chip in a few bucks and encourage their customers.  Could leave early PM and stop for dinner before the game.  Wife and I are planning on going although might have to rush a bit when she gets off work.
Embrace the pace of the race.
Rocky Swishterson

Once again....our team is just so damned hard to follow. Big ten plus is a Big ten minus for most of us. 
Although after the last game, we may not want to see this Iowa contest.
4EverPurple&Gold

I agree the BTN+ is a killer. Have had to buy it in the last couple years. Anyway, this will be a great test to see how we hold up against a big time opponent. Looking to show some life after a tough loss to Omaha.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Didn't see it posted elsewhere, but Massner was the Summit League player of the week last week and received the "Reaching The Summit" Junior of the Week award:
https://thesummitleague.org/news/2021/1 ... award.aspx
http://reachingthesummitpodcast.com/202 ... eek-12-28/
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
vatusay

Maybe a couple of these Iowa guys ply with a little chip on their shoulder tonight. 
#ALLIN #YOLO
wiu712

"Picks and Parlays" has Iowa as an 18-point favorite in tonight's game.
https://freepicks.picksandparlays.net/m ... redictions

sealhall74

A surprise win would be nice but I would rather have a strong performance just doing the things that will needed down the grueling conference stretch.  IMO, that would be getting more consistent scoring from the bench.  I took a look at the stats.  Without a doubt, newcomers Luka and Trenton have filled up the stat sheet pretty good this year.  Last year without them, Anhold, Flores, and Hinton (what is his current status, still appears on the roster?) were logging some good minutes and getting a combined average of 19+ points per game.  This year, that trio (without Hinton thus far) is down to a meager 5 points per game. IMO, more strategic early bench player time equals more fresher legs come crunch time late in the game and also lesser chance of picking up costly fouls forcing the stud players to the bench.

Looking at the numbers a different way, last year our top 5 scorers (Hinton was in that group) put up about 54 ppg and bench players 29 ppg in CONFERENCE PLAY.  This year top 5 at 75 ppg (+21) and bench at 8 ppg (-21) after 2 conference games.  So our point production is basically identical to last year, just coming from mostly the top 5 this year.   Will be intereting to watch this trend and see how it unfolds rest of year.
Embrace the pace of the race.
loyalfan

So since I got the single school pass for the Nebraska game it is not letting me get a subscription to this one???...that doesn’t seem quite right