What is life in "mid Major" D-I basketball?

Western_101

What is life in "Mid Major" D-I basketball?

No one is in love with the current set up for Western in the Summit League. Too much travel.  After a bad loss at Omaha what does it feel like for the 5 hours back to school?

Complete anarchy, what the what, why the what, for Fxxxs  sake!!!!! 

Or is it a sense of, do not utter a word, I am mad as hell, and they ain't gonna be shuckin' and jivin'. I imagine in Coach Jetter, In a calm tone telling his boys to think about the game on the way back, half way home, assemble the team at the rest stop, one by one what did you learn? what will we or wont we do moving forward. 

Make no mistake the loss to UNO at whatever their 300 ranking is pretty devastating. It is a sad, punk ass, loss. We would easily trade the Nebraska win for this one. THE LEAGUE  Games are the games that matter.  I like what was happening in non-con. It wont do anything to give us an at large. Playing for pride also, getting a decent enough rating that we can do home and homes with MAC, OVC, Maybe even a Valley or an A-10.....

Jetter, is level headed however, He had to be pissed as f*ck  that two of his starters cost us that game, we needed that W in our back pocket, especially when we play the Dakotas of all ilk that we have a terrible record (A real reporter would get numbers)  Well I could/can but then again most people ingest my contributions with contempt.