2022 Season

rocki

If I'm asking a question that's already been asked/answered, my apologies. Is there anywhere that shows exactly what stations the football games are going to be on? When I click on the "watch" area, it directs me to ESPN, but it's not apparent whether the actual game will be on ESPN 3, ESPN+, or some other iteration of ESPN. Is there a schedule that shows which "channel" the games will be on? Thanks!!!
L'Étranger

Be mindful of injuries and academics as we move toward the opener.
sealhall74

rocki wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:25 pm If I'm asking a question that's already been asked/answered, my apologies. Is there anywhere that shows exactly what stations the football games are going to be on? When I click on the "watch" area, it directs me to ESPN, but it's not apparent whether the actual game will be on ESPN 3, ESPN+, or some other iteration of ESPN. Is there a schedule that shows which "channel" the games will be on? Thanks!!!

When the game preview is published, it should narrow it down to specific broadcast site.  I am anxious to see the depth chart that also comes with it.
Embrace the pace of the race.
jtrinaldi

I'm excited for the season and happy to see that the football team finally has a leader that the kids believe in after the Elliott era. I live in St. Paul and am excited for Leathernecks coming up to the cities as well as the alumni meetup.
Leatherneck57

WIU2DC

https://prairiestatepigskin.com/2022/08 ... this-fall/

Nice write up about our new DL coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PoundTheRock

Coaches don't usually get enough credit for all they do and sacrifice to teach these kids and do what they love.  Grateful for them and this group seems really great!!!
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

Myers just seems like a guy who always has the big picture in mind.  I won't name former coaches, but I used to watch tweeted videos from our guys lifting in the weight room, always sourrounded by a lot of hoopla and IMHO even some bad technique thrown in.  Myers is very lowkey, the only thing we know about what goes on the weight room is that he likes to keep it clean.  I think our football program is in very good hands.  

Embrace the pace of the race.