Signed 2022 Class

GV Dad

WIU2DC wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:40 am Looks like the new coaching staff is focusing OL. Which I think is a great idea as it’s been one of our weaker points the last few years and having depth at that position is always great. Excited for this upcoming season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like our additions to the interior OL.  We have some good young talent at OT, and being strong up the middle just makes their jobs so much easier.  It also will be extremely beneficial in the run game.  We are also in the final 3 for Christian De La Cruz, who is a complete STUD!  Factor in OJ, Sid, Chod and Yasir, and this may be the first year since 2017 that our OL is a strength, not a liability.  
WIU2DC

GV Dad wrote:
WIU2DC wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:40 am Looks like the new coaching staff is focusing OL. Which I think is a great idea as it’s been one of our weaker points the last few years and having depth at that position is always great. Excited for this upcoming season.

I really like our additions to the interior OL.  We have some good young talent at OT, and being strong up the middle just makes their jobs so much easier.  It also will be extremely beneficial in the run game.  We are also in the final 3 for Christian De La Cruz, who is a complete STUD!  Factor in OJ, Sid, Chod and Yasir, and this may be the first year since 2017 that our OL is a strength, not a liability.  
De La Cruz signed with UNC unfortunately.

leatherneckcountry

WIU2DC wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:25 pm
GV wrote:

Losing a kid to Mac and the Tar Heels isn’t something we can really complain about.
WIU2DC

leatherneckcountry wrote:
WIU2DC wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:25 pm
GV wrote: I really like our additions to the interior OL.  We have some good young talent at OT, and being strong up the middle just makes their jobs so much easier.  It also will be extremely beneficial in the run game.  We are also in the final 3 for Christian De La Cruz, who is a complete STUD!  Factor in OJ, Sid, Chod and Yasir, and this may be the first year since 2017 that our OL is a strength, not a liability.  

Losing a kid to Mac and the Tar Heels isn’t something we can really complain about.
U northern Colorado* sorry.

GV Dad

Would have loved to have him in the mix, but even without him I think we see some huge improvement on the OL.  I'm very interested to see how OJ does back at his natural position of OG.  I think he'll take some big steps forward.  
Leatherneck57

A new addition Mekhi Holloway-Davis DB transfer from Delaware.
Attachments
Mekhi Holloway-Davis
Mekhi Holloway-Davis
8C98DF1D-165A-498E-9490-7BE53351E405.jpeg (289.53 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
Leatherneck57

Another addition…Temple transfer and Long Snapper Kyle Wittenrich
Attachments
Kyle Wittenrich
Kyle Wittenrich
AAE3D47C-1093-4A09-BFA8-A241216C418C.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1007 times
Mheller

Leatherneck57 wrote:Another addition…Temple transfer and Long Snapper Kyle Wittenrich
Are either of these young men on campus now or will they arrive later?

Leatherneck57

Mheller wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:35 pm
Leatherneck57 wrote:Another addition…Temple transfer and Long Snapper Kyle Wittenrich
Are either of these young men on campus now or will they arrive later?

I know the DB is on campus.  Not sure about the LS.

sealhall74

sealhall74 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:41 am Lesharo Wildcat probably played with both Drummond boys.  Oldest Bryce now QBing for North Texas.  Todd was a HS junior QB this past season.  If Lesharo brings along some of the Pioneer Woman's recipes, we can put some pounds on our boys really quickly.   :lol:

Todd not too shabby of a season.  Threw for 3600 yds and 50 TDs.  Put him on the recruiting radar.

https://people.com/food/ree-drummond-pr ... eason-end/

**** UPDATE ****

Todd Drummond has commited to USD.  Nielson and Company deserve a James Beard Award for this get.   :lol:

Embrace the pace of the race.