2022 Roster

loyalfan

Kinda interested to see if all the coaches stick around?...now that all of the first group of recruits, they brought in, have flown the roost..I believe Lamar would be the only one to be back. if he comes back 🤷‍♂️
Neckfansince71

Let’s not jump out the window too soon! ;)
 Jc

hoops3

Neckfansince71 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:17 pm  Let’s not jump out the window too soon! ;)
 Jc

I agree!
Neckfansince71

9 making the trip from what I can see! ;)
 jc
4EverPurple&Gold

Tough to see Sandage go, but from the games I went to you can tell he really cared about being here and was fun to watch. I feel like the game is now transfer u and with the covid year throws some things off too. Hope this isn't a sign that Jeter and crew are out the door too. Not having an AD or men's basketball coach would be crazy 

letsgonecks

4EverPurple&Gold wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:37 pm Tough to see Sandage go, but from the games I went to you can tell he really cared about being here and was fun to watch. I feel like the game is now transfer u and with the covid year throws some things off too. Hope this isn't a sign that Jeter and crew are out the door too. Not having an AD or men's basketball coach would be crazy 

I'm worried about Jeter being gone as well.  Milwaukee is in need of a new HC and haven't had a winning season since his last season.  The previous AD that ridiculously fired him is no longer there.

leatherneckcountry

letsgonecks wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:51 am
4EverPurple&Gold wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:37 pm Tough to see Sandage go, but from the games I went to you can tell he really cared about being here and was fun to watch. I feel like the game is now transfer u and with the covid year throws some things off too. Hope this isn't a sign that Jeter and crew are out the door too. Not having an AD or men's basketball coach would be crazy 

I'm worried about Jeter being gone as well.  Milwaukee is in need of a new HC and haven't had a winning season since his last season.  The previous AD that ridiculously fired him is no longer there.

When did she leave she is still in the directory as there Ad

wiu712

leatherneckcountry wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:24 am
When did she leave ??  She is still in the directory as the AD.

Danielle Surprenant has resigned from the position, effective Friday, March 18.

She will continue on in the position under a contractual agreement until a replacement is found.

leatherneckcountry

wiu712 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:28 am
leatherneckcountry wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:24 am
When did she leave ??  She is still in the directory as the AD.

Danielle Surprenant has resigned from the position, effective Friday, March 18.

She will continue on in the position under a contractual agreement until a replacement is found.

They were talking about the Milwaukee AD

meganeck

letsgonecks wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:51 am

I could be wrong, but I don't see him leaving for another head coaching job, since he hasn't exactly really done much at WIU yet, so I don't see other schools knocking on his door. Now i could see him leave to go join the coaching staff of some high major college, like Mo did. Just depends on how frustrated he his here. If he sees the lack of resources, etc and no positive changes in sight. I can see him leaving, but lets hope that is not the case.