9/17/22 - vs Southern Utah

letsgonecks

I know we're kind of in a rebuilding mode, but I'm really not liking this team.  Sad to watch this offense.
Necks2003

Embarrassing start to Myers coaching tenure. This maybe the worst leatherneck team of all time. Not liking any chances to beat anyone this season after whats been played so far. Goodness..... :oops:

Necks2003

Embarrassing start to Myers coaching tenure. This may be the worst leatherneck team of all time. Not liking any chances to beat anyone this season after whats been played so far. Goodness..... :oops:

letsgonecks

This team might lose every game.  Might lose to Monmouth, if they came to town.

Good teams don't make these mistakes and even ok teams can run the ball with RBs.

Nice work D, but again SUU was not a good offense.
WIU2DC

He needs to stick with one QB. All three of them have their positives and negatives. Davenport has the arm, Bruno has the speed. We should have won that game. D plays lights out besides 1 play. Just one play. Stunned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
leatherneckcountry

There's not a QB in the world that can play behind this line are line is worse then last season. Are DLine is awful as well you win and lose games along the line. I hope we are looking for a RB with speed our best RB can't be a QB.
letsgonecks

leatherneckcountry wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:52 pm There's not a QB in the world that can play behind this line are line is worse then last season. Are DLine is awful as well you win and lose games along the line. I hope we are looking for a RB with speed our best RB can't be a QB.

Never thought I'd miss Elliotts jet sweeps, but might need to go with those and work in keeps and the balls down the seem.  Running with backs is not an option, this line doesn't not clear space.

Not that it would have worked, but they needed to sub Davenport in for the hail marry.

leatherneckcountry

letsgonecks wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:57 pm
leatherneckcountry wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:52 pm There's not a QB in the world that can play behind this line are line is worse then last season. Are DLine is awful as well you win and lose games along the line. I hope we are looking for a RB with speed our best RB can't be a QB.

Never thought I'd miss Elliotts jet sweeps, but might need to go with those and work in keeps and the balls down the seem.  Running with backs is not an option, this line doesn't not clear space.

Not that it would have worked, but they needed to sub Davenport in for the hail marry.

The Jet is fine once or twice a game he just ran it every play. Need to find away to get the ball in parkers hands

wiu712

QB Clay Bruno led Western in Rushing with 70 yards.

Only 3 penalties called on Western.

There was a tribute to #36 Hunter Mason as part of the pre-game activities.

Attendance at Hanson Field = 5,024

wiu712

The person who operates the loud music has the potential to cost Western a 15-yard penalty.

The music is to be shut down when the Offense approaches the line.  But that did not always happen.  Southern Utah ran 2 plays with the loud music blaring over the speakers.

And why is that loud music being played when the Western Band is playing at the same time ???  We could not hear the Band playing the Fight Song or "Hot Time" after our touchdown because of the loud music coming out of the speakers.