vs USD Yotes

sealhall74

You gotta believe the Yotes looked at a replay of the Monday game a time or two.  Trenton will be the focus of their best defender(s), nothing new there. Will he give us another 40+ scoring effort tonight?  Maybe not.  But a mere 20 of his own and a double-dishing of dimes to the other fellas would still add up to 40+.  I would settle for that.

Embrace the pace of the race.
Neckfansince71

I think Massner will help get things going for his mates on the floor.  At half they will have to adjust to that and 5 will have his chance to take over once again!  jc
sealhall74

Cool halftime show with youngsters.  Never forget my 5 grade experience at the old Monmouth College gym on a Friday night.  Got 2 points on a layup.  Some things in life you never forget.  Friday night meant a HS game going on in Alexis that same night.  After our halftime gig, the coach sped back to town so we could catch the rest of that game.  Costa Friars in town with the big Bruner kid from Galesburg.  We lost it but a good game.

We need to step it up on the D end.  Giving up 2 many easy looks.

4EverPurple&Gold

Does anyone else's stream keep going in and out???
sealhall74

Good to see us winning these close ones.  Looked like a nice crowd too.  I will see it in person on Saturday for sure.   

Yes, the stream was herky jerky for me too.

wiu712

Western wins 75-72.

Trenton Massner was the lead scorer for Western with 23 points.  Alec Rosner, Quinlan Bennett, and Jesiah West each had 11 points.  Vuk Stevanik had 10 points.

Elijah Farr came off the bench and scored 9 points on 3 three-pointers.

Jesiah West had 3 blocks.

Western was 11 of 26 on three-pointers:  Trenton Massner had 5.  Alec Rosner and Elijah Farr each had 3.

Trenton Massner and Alec Rosner played all 40 minutes.

Attendance at Western Hall = 937

Next game will be at Western Hall on Saturday vs South Dakota State.  Game time is 2-:00 PM.  There will be a special ceremony 15 minutes before the game.

leatherneckcountry

I wasn’t at the game but looking at the video it seems like way more than 900 at the game 
vatusay

leatherneckcountry wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:07 am I wasn’t at the game but looking at the video it seems like way more than 900 at the game 

That’s exactly what I was thinking!

hopefully Saturday brings an even bigger group of students and community members 
#ALLIN #YOLO
sealhall74

Saturday (tomorrow) and assuming we keep that MO going, Saturday Feb 11 against ORU (Mazz vs Max) should have the Hall loud and proud.  A couple of very winnable games on the road (Denver and Omaha) between. I am still waiting for the breakout game from KJ.  I know he has it in him.