ORU (Max et al.) Senior Day

Neckfansince71

I had the opportunity to spend an afternoon in a golf cart with Paul Bubb when he first arrived on the "Foundation" scene.  It was definitely evident that he had a vision for Leatherneck Athletics and was hoping to be given a chance to basically turn the ship around.  When he took over as AD, the biggest question was, "where" do we start.  I think we are beginning to see exactly where Mr. Bubb is going to take us. Of course there is still much to be done but the marketing of game tickets, large supportive crowds, and teams that don't know when to quit just make me smile. ;)
 jc
sealhall74

Neckfansince71 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:48 am I had the opportunity to spend an afternoon in a golf cart with Paul Bubb when he first arrived on the "Foundation" scene.  It was definitely evident that he had a vision for Leatherneck Athletics and was hoping to be given a chance to basically turn the ship around.  When he took over as AD, the biggest question was, "where" do we start.  I think we are beginning to see exactly where Mr. Bubb is going to take us. Of course there is still much to be done but the marketing of game tickets, large supportive crowds, and teams that don't know when to quit just make me smile. ;)
 jc

Think he would be bold enough to charter a fan trip for students and maybe others for the trip to Sioux Falls?  I assume the pep band and cheer squad will make the trip.  The wife and I are going one way or the other.  About the tournament, I was looking ahead.  It looks like the top 2 slots and bottom 3 are pretty much set in stone.  Seeds 3-6 are wide open although NDSU looking good for #3 right now.  We run the table on the road with the W over NDSU we likely get that #3 slot.  If we get swept on the road trip, then likely a tie with KC for #6 and I think we have the tiebreaker over them thanks to our W over SDSU.  This all assuming Massey predictions for other teams pretty much come true.  We shall see.  You dont want to be playing Friday for sure and you dont want your Saturday game to be against SDSU although the Wife to be at the time and I watched that Saturday night Sioux Falls miracle 4 years ago.  ;)

Embrace the pace of the race.
wiu712

sealhall74 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:46 amThink he would be bold enough to charter a fan trip for students and maybe others for the trip to Sioux Falls? 

Western Athletics has done this in the past.  I think that the last time was when the tournament was being played at the Sioux Falls Arena.