Augustana - Sioux Falls

If you want to talk about Monmouth University Football, Quincy University Basketball, Notre Dame Men's Soccer, or whatever, this is the place.
sealhall74

We are getting damn close to renaming the Summit as the I29 Nine plus or minus a couple other schools.
Embrace the pace of the race.
leatherneckcountry

Just cause there perusing something doesn’t mean there ever going to get an invite.
Western_101

So it's certainly known to everyone on this board how I feel about the takeover of the MidCon....then to Summit....then to Dakota reboot NCC 2.0.

I HATE with every Mother Loving Fiber in my being that we are in this bastardized league. According to Wikipedia the Dakotas put together have a population of 1.6 million. Minnesota has a population of 5.6 million and One D-I.

Illinois has a population of 12.8 million and 13 D-1 basketball schools and 7 D-1 (FBS/FCS) football schools.

1.6 million divided by 5 = every 320,000 get a D-I school? With that thinking Illinois should have about 30 D-I schools.

Dakotas need to bring the band back together, same States same schools same everything it's just NCC D-II masquerading as D-I. Its a shit league. If Western were to be proactive for the one time in there collective existence we would lobby the OVC for membership. Yeah, that would suck, playing SIUe, EIU, SEMO, Murray State.
sealhall74

sealhall74 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:19 pm
Update: After some deep sleep, Ten is better than Nine.

We are getting damn close to renaming the Summit as the I29 Ten plus or minus a few schools, some of which need to move up to D1.
I have driven I29. You can go 90 mph for miles and miles without a state trooper in sight. You dont have to turn your steering wheel too much either. :lol:
From top to bottom,

UND
NDSU
SDSU
Augustana
USD
Morningside
Nebraska-Omaha
Northwest Missouri State
Missouri Western State
UMKC
Embrace the pace of the race.
vatusay

Sadly, its time to move to the OVC. I will miss the MVFC.

Oh the good ol days of the MidCon and Gateway.
#ALLIN #YOLO